Shared Story

Comments

• Reply 41 of 89
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dmz

....retrived the llamas with shiteline's llama-friendly telekinetic powers. After a brief search, our band of adventures found a dragon rookery and proceeded contruct the pre-fabed hunting blind and patented dragon-dagger ground based SAM weapons system when suddenly....

...they saw "call roger for hot anal sex" scribbled on one of the components so at the expense of their safety they tossed away their only weapon they had in defense against the dragons...you know, for the children...
  • Reply 42 of 89
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dmz

• Reply 43 of 89
    But the demons refused to leave and instead insisted upon posting a ridiculous picture to ruin the flow of the story...and the llama died...
  • Reply 44 of 89
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    ...but the llama rose three days later....
  • Reply 45 of 89
    (not part of the story...just want to laugh my ass off at shawn's addition. HAHAHA! good stuff good stuff)
  • Reply 46 of 89
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

...but the llama rose three days later....

...and then died again...
  • Reply 47 of 89
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

...hot anal sex...

....but then BR might be reaching out for something he shouldn't.

but seroiusly, BR let me call you out a bit...if you had the orginality to add to this thread I think you would.

I think you don't.
  • Reply 48 of 89
    Quote:

Originally posted by dmz

....but then BR might be reaching out for something he shouldn't.

but seroiusly, BR let me call you out a bit...if you had the orginality to add to this thread I think you would.

I think you don't.

...and the llama rose again and proclaimed that only he who is without sin should cast the first stone and glared with righteous indignation in the direction of dmz...then promptly died once more...
  • Reply 49 of 89
    Hatred is no substitute for mutal respect and creativity.

I'd have that looked at.

[unplugging]
  • Reply 50 of 89
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

...and the llama rose again and proclaimed that only he who is without sin should cast the first stone and glared with righteous indignation in the direction of dmz...then promptly died once more...

...And there he eroded for 40 days and 40 nights until his corpse was happened upon by the most unlikely of all creatures...
  • Reply 51 of 89
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

...And there he eroded for 40 days and 40 nights until his corpse was happened upon by the most unlikely of all creatures...

...a monkey with five asses...
  • Reply 52 of 89
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

...a monkey with five asses...

...The monkey, while shitting with 2 asses, began to pick apart it's find, munching at the gooey bits, and flinging some of the less savory parts at...
  • Reply 53 of 89
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    [Chesterian Interlude No. 2 (not part of the story)

Firstly, Robot I'm shocked. Toilet humour? How very disappointing.

Secondly, keep an eye on the blue thingy to the right. You're running out of time, er space, whatever. Nobody gets eaten alive before the end of this page NO PRIZES.]

[Edit: Oh god you're talking about the dead llama! Sorry Robot.

]
  • Reply 54 of 89
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

...The monkey, while shitting with 2 asses, began to pick apart it's find, munching at the gooey bits, and flinging some of the less savory parts at...

...nearby hitchhikers. The hitchhikers became justly outraged at the partial dismemberment of the llama and converged upon the monkey in a fury. The monkey, being cowardly at heart, and having to spend so much energy on excretory matters (having five asses), lacked the vigor and intestinal fortitude to make a stand. He scampered off after a mere swallow or two of llama, leaving the hitchhikers to examine the remains.

They soon discovered that the llama was in fact a member of the zombie group mentioned earlier, and so was in actuality not really dead. He was 'undead', meaning, in essence, "alive". And though he 'was' missing a few bite-sized chunks from one thigh, he managed to get up and hobble off in search of Hector and Oliver, and to check to see if Shetline was back in bed with Crazy, causing her to make those charming little llama sounds (He was. She was). And so ends the tale of the zombie llama who was "Eaten Alive".

[Not a great ending. But 'someone' needed to put this monstrosity out of its misery. ]
  • Reply 55 of 89
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    But it was just a dream! The monkey, in its dung-flinging euphoria...
  • Reply 56 of 89
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    ...proclaimed;

"Licensor Scranton enemas. Wondered Conakry overrules bugler. Insulators effector scrambling spatter telescopes maniacs!! Slinging impairing Malibu. Beaning Eileen abducted muddled. Drift palates pebble tractable contains movements?

Cuddly glossary hyphenate. Lettered unclosed megohm newspaper. Resentment harvesting chairing lousy playmates forced!! Franny anther adheres. Mocker theaters Bennett disks. Pirate repairs feathery Gustav initiator forgiving!!

Livingston safest ceremonies. Crunchiest teacher Baden grands. Cavalry lowlands hooking frescoes reinforces protect?

Romeo Humphrey works. Wotan odious converter pulleys. Marceau strange point detective trivia sawmills!!"

The monkey then...

/had nothing so stole this from some spam I got...

• Reply 57 of 89
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    ...stabbed himself with a No. 2 pencil and died.

THE END.

• Reply 58 of 89
    ...OR...IS it!?!
  • Reply 59 of 89
    I think this thread needs to be locked or deleted due to the graphic sexual and violent content contained herein. You know, for the children.
  • Reply 60 of 89
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    And with that the old man closed the book and took a deep puff on his pipe.

"Well, children" he said, "that's why you should never write a story when you're tripping your ass off."

Just then came a knock on the cottage's door.

"Grandpa!" cried little Carol. "We must hide in the secret tunnel! For surely at the door is....."