Shared Story

Comments

• Reply 61 of 89
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

"Grandpa!" cried little Carol. "We must hide in the secret tunnel! For surely at the door is....."

...THE ILLUMINATI!....
  • Reply 62 of 89
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    "I knew this day would come" said the old man, reaching for his...
  • Reply 63 of 89
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    ...utili-kilt which was...
  • Reply 64 of 89
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    a figment of his imagination.

"Oh, yeah, wrong story" he muttered, as the cottage door burst inward to reveal...
  • Reply 65 of 89
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

a figment of his imagination.

"Oh, yeah, wrong story" he muttered, as the cottage door burst inward to reveal...

...ILLUMINATI!
  • Reply 66 of 89
    Suddenly the door of the thread burst open and Hassan i Sabbah, having been away from his computer for nearly two days, entered with something pithy about Hector on his lips only to find himself surveying the wreckage of the Shared Story for which he had entertained such high hopes. Hector and Oliver were long gone. BR had been here; he could see. That was both good and sad. He smiled a wry, sad smile and pressed Submit Reply
  • Reply 67 of 89
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

Suddenly the door of the thread burst open and Hassan i Sabbah, having been away from his computer for nearly two days, entered with something pithy about Hector on his lips only to find himself surveying the wreckage of the Shared Story for which he had entertained such high hopes. Hector and Oliver were long gone. BR had been here; he could see. That was both good and sad. He smiled a wry, sad smile and pressed Submit Reply

... and then Hassan exclaimed:

"I want the Crusaders dead. I praise the untiring effort of Hamas to see the Jews pushed into the sea. I want to see the Party of God sitting in a Muslim Houses of Parliament."

Then everyone vomited. It was great. \
  • Reply 68 of 89
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Well it wasn't quite the frenzied burst of cannibalism I was looking forward to but here, in accordance with The Ten Commandments of Theatresports, are your prizes. There are both prizes and anti- prizes; brickbats and bouquets.

1. The "Thou shalt not block" award goes to trailmaster308 for his "died" post. Trailmaster you win the right to be dragged outside by everybody else and beaten to a pulp.

2. The "Thou shalt always retain focus" award goes to Fangorn for valiant efforts to keep the story on track. You win an all expenses paid trip to Tahiti for the whole family (don't get too excited....yet).

3. The "Thou shalt not shine above thy team-mates" award obviously goes to BR. You win a copy of Windows ME and a large ball of string (I know which I'd find more useful). Enjoy!

4. The "To gag is to commit a sin that will be paid for" award. This one's all yours shetline. You win a pair of Manties to wear under your kilt and this spam text

Quote:

Attention to all Men!

Young and not so young!

Generic V--i--a--g--r--a will make you the best lover just in 15 minutes. Have NO problems with your e-r-e-c-t-i-o-n!

Guaranteed Rock Hard E-r-e-c-t-i-o-n-s!

Hours and hours of fantatsic s--e--x!

Your s--e--x partner will never forget

The pleasures they had with YOU!

5. The "Thou shalt always be changed by what is said to you" award goes to Nebulous for the Broadway singing creoles. You win the original cast recordings of The Sound of Music and Oklahoma!

6. The "Thou shalt not waffle" award.....sorry Carol. But look chipper 'cause you win a blow-up murbot doll (with hand grips!)

7. The "When in doubt, break the routine" award. Sergo this ones all yours for the brilliant reinterpretation of trailmasters "died" as "dyed". Theatresports players around the world would be happy to have you on their team with clever twists like that (it was also a great save). You win a return trip to Tehran and a night out with the bhurkered woman of your choice.

8. The "To wimp is to show thy true self" award goes to Fangorn again for wimping when shetline got smart with the e pur si muove thing. Sorry but I have to take back the trip to Tahiti.

9. The "He that tries to be clever, is not; while he that is clever, doesn't try" award goes to BR again. You win another copy of Windows ME and another ball of string!

Finally, dmz and Hassan. I have only this for you. The Tenth (but most important) Commandment. It is the guiding principle by which Theatresports players approach the game and it could almost have been written with Mac users in mind:

10. When thy faith is low, thy spirit weak, thy good fortune strained, and thy team losing, be comforted and smile, because it just doesn't matter!

I am working on new rules to deal with the BR's.

Next time we'll play Rhyming Couplets.
  • Reply 69 of 89
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    I've been bad. I need a spanking.
  • Reply 70 of 89
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

I need a spanking.

In your dreams.
  • Reply 71 of 89
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    Epilogue:

Both llamas looked at each other after their binge and realized that they'd accidentally consumed fermented fruit, hallucinogenic mushrooms, live ants, and the gingerbread versions of Hector and Oliver while the humans made strange sounds and gestures of...
  • Reply 72 of 89
    vargasvargas Posts: 426member
    *had sex with a porcupine last night*

*leaves thread*
  • Reply 73 of 89
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    what the hell?
  • Reply 74 of 89
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

what the hell?

Don't tell me you've never had sex with a porcupine.
  • Reply 75 of 89
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    i mean, i am sure we all tried to fvck porcupines before which is why i was surprised he left the thread...
  • Reply 76 of 89
    I'd made my point

Now good day to you sirs
  • Reply 77 of 89
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    I just can't seem to tolerate pricks on my sexual partners.

Porcupines are right out.

\
  • Reply 78 of 89
    More for me then
  • Reply 79 of 89
    Vargas, piss off.

You're giving me the shits.
  • Reply 80 of 89
    Que?