Transxl beaten 2 death after revealing gender

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.blazepro.com/gwen/

Eddie was beaten to death after have relations with an unsuspecting partner. I think this is total BS. This is definitely a hate crime. The person was so homophobic they killed another person. Well that victim can look forward to more action when he's tossin salads in prison.

RIP Gwen

Comments

• Reply 1 of 82
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

http://www.blazepro.com/gwen/

Eddie was beaten to death after have relations with an unsuspecting partner. I think this is total BS. This is definitely a hate crime. The person was so homophobic they killed another person. Well that victim can look forward to more action when he's tossin salads in prison.

RIP Gwen

LOL. I'm sorry, but that's clearly a man. (RIP)

But anyway, due to the prevalence of Hepatitis and HIV in the GLBT (less so L I think) communities, I'd be tempted to beat him too if I was duped. Not to death of course, there's little reason for that, but a good wakeup call so he knows to not spring surprises on people. You can't lie to people like that to gain intimacy, PERIOD. Tough shit if he got his jollies duping straight men. Play games, you get hurt.

One's chances of those diseases are far less with a woman than with a transexual, tell me I'm wrong. And I mean even with a condom (you can get them via kissing). It's selfish to lie.

Disease aside (I realize many gays and transsexuals are generally healthy) it isn't right to lie to someone to gain trust to develop intimacy, not even a one night stand. That in no way is excusing or condoning violence. But it is nevertheless commonsense to not surprise people like that. Same with lying about being single if married, lying about not having a disease, lying about being monogamous, etc. All of these things are dangerous and can lead to violence of all types, of all genders/orientations. Don't tell me there is no violence internal to the GLBT communities.

As far as murder, I hope he gets life or the death penalty if found guilty. No qualms about that.

---

EDIT: Countdown to outraged "You are BLAMING THE VICTIM" reply....

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, blastoff....
  • Reply 2 of 82
    neoneo Posts: 271member
    I'm sorry guys, but what they did is exactly what i would've done...

...i personally, hate crossdressers and gays...but that's just my opinion...

-Neø
  • Reply 3 of 82
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Didn't this happen over a year ago? Did something happen to bring this story back into the news?

Hate crimes are a tricky subject. It's not illegal to hate somebody, so can you really be prosecuted differently for a hate crime? I guess that would also spill-over into an argument about crimes of passion vs premeditation.
  • Reply 4 of 82
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

You would have killed the guy?

Now, I don't usually enjoy the company of gay men for the same reasons that I don't really enjoy the company of women in groups larger than one, nor do I approve of homosexuality or cross-dressing as normal behavior. But it's not my position to judge between a person's life and death.

And yes, it looks a lot like a man/boy in the picture. Girls and women all seem to have less pronounced brows. It's a tell tale. But I see no reason to kill the person.
  • Reply 5 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

[snip]

You would have killed the guy?

[/snip]

Maybe at some point, but i would first threaten him, that if he ever comes to a party as a girl, he will be dead...

...maybe beat him up and cut his hair, so that he doesn't look like a girl anymore...

-Neø
  • Reply 6 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

You would have killed the guy? (...) But I see no reason to kill the person.

Agreed.

I'm not repulsed by gays or transsexuals for the most part (it's more the militant/intentionally obnoxious/radical ones that are put-offish).

But little justifies murder (although I won't say it is never justifiable).

Bottom line, check for a package. Have safe sex regardless. If he was so good looking you didn't notice until later, well son, drink less, you enjoyed yourself, leave it at that. Bob's your uncle.
  • Reply 7 of 82
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    Can anyone else hear banjo's while reading this thread???
  • Reply 8 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by jwri004

Can anyone else hear banjo's while reading this thread???

Somewhere out there is a man that beat a woman when he discovered she wasn't a transsexual?I just know it.

Georgia or Texas would be my first guesses. Bangkok, third.
  • Reply 9 of 82
    Quote:

The killers allegedly beat him, gashing his head, and then dragged his semiconscious body to the garage, where they tightened a rope around his neck. Then they drove his body to a remote spot in the Sierra foothills and buried him in a shallow grave, according to a police affidavit.

Damn, I skimmed the first time, I didn't realize there was no sex involved, so my original post stands but not pertaining to this story, just generally.

Problem with Jocks/college/aggressive a-holes is that to them, anyone can be "a faggot" and be the target of their wrath, even entirely straight guys.

Aggression and herd mentality need to be studied more and solutions devised to reduce it/eliminate it.

Hell people are killed for wearing certain colors or having out of state plates (being identified with an "enemy" sports team).

Stupid jocks. What they hell good is being heterosexual, killing a gay to prove your manhood to your girl if you just end up going to jail and becoming someone's sock-puppet? Well, more girls for me anyway.

(My primary reason for liking gays - more women for me. Who needs all those handsome, witty, educated men competing for my women? Turn gay! Go ahead! Awaken to your true self! Please
  • Reply 10 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

-Neø

Ahhh.... blind, ignorant hate. And better yet, the ignorance to PROUD of it.
  • Reply 11 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

Neø and johnq you guys need serious help.

Don't lump me in with him, thanks. I clearly denounced the murder.

And I freely retracted my statement since it doesn't pertain to the actual story (ie. there was no deceit on "Gwen"'s part, no sex involved. I had mistakenly assumed a man had first had sex with "her" then discovered it.)

I spent the majority of my time mocking aggressive heterosexuals, outlining my tolerance for gays/transexuals and decrying violence in general.

"As far as (the murderer), I hope he gets life or the death penalty if found guilty." Pretty succinct.

My only controversial comments were along the lines of that if (in my mistaken hypothetical) it were me and I found that the person I just had sex with was a man/transsexual, I'd likely be very angry ? at the deceit. Lying can often lead to rage. Not saying it is right. It is nevertheless a phenomenon you can't shy away from. I even said aggression (as a kind of disease almost) needs to be reduced/eliminated.

If that's not good enough for you, sorry. Cant help ya.
  • Reply 12 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

Maybe at some point, but i would first threaten him, that if he ever comes to a party as a girl, he will be dead...

...maybe beat him up and cut his hair, so that he doesn't look like a girl anymore...

-Neø

I love you guys that talk a big game but would never have the balls to come anywhere near killing a person. It's so damn cute, just makes you wish they'd stay that way forever.
  • Reply 13 of 82
    Quote:

Now, two of the murderers admit to having had anal sex with the victim. Are you telling me they had no idea? How can you put your schlong in an asshole without seeing the scrotum hanging (or wrapped up) there?

Link? Don't make me Google

Ok, so they had sex afterall. It wouldn't be impossible to not notice. He could have said he was on the rag and went anal only. Guys would buy it and hell even prefer it. "Guaranteed birth control" to them. Plus they get what their girlfriends won't allow.

Nah, I don't buy it. You don't screw a transsexual with your buddy and then freak out and murder him to cover it up. You'd just go someplace no one would see you and screw him. Motel or murder...hmmmm....one would think a cheap motel would suffice. I'd need to see more of the facts though. Sorry if that isn't kneejerk enough.

Regarding disease. Please. Ignore the diseases in your GLBT communities at your own peril. They are real and more prevalent. That is not a condemnation it is a fact and one you shouldn't sweep under the rug (or push into the closet). Hepatitis particularly. It's far more overlooked than HIV/AIDS.

I know you're weary/leery of the "disease angle" as a weapon that your enemies use against you. But to ignore real dangers is just stupid.

I assume gayhealthchannel.com isnt a right wing Christian propagnda front?

http://www.gayhealthchannel.com/hepatitis/

Quote:

Hepatitis is considered a sexually transmitted disease (STD) because it can be contracted and spread through intercourse, contact with genitals and the anus, semen, vaginal fluids, and saliva. It is over 100 times more infectious than HIV. Certain high-risk sexual behaviors have led to an increased prevalence of hepatitis in men who have sex with men (MSM). Recent outbreaks have occurred in large cities, like West Hollywood and Atlanta.

(MSM includes transsexuals BTW)
  • Reply 14 of 82
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Link? Don't make me Google

Ok, so they had sex afterall. It wouldn't be impossible to not notice. He could have said he was on the rag and went anal only. Guys would buy it and hell even prefer it. "Guaranteed birth control" to them. Plus they get what their girlfriends won't allow.

Nah, I don't buy it. You don't screw a transsexual with your buddy and then freak out and murder him to cover it up. You'd just go someplace no one would see you and screw him. Motel or murder...hmmmm....one would think a cheap motel would suffice. I'd need to see more of the facts though. Sorry if that isn't kneejerk enough.

Regarding disease. Please. Ignore the diseases in your GLBT communities at your own peril. They are real and more prevalent. That is not a condemnation it is a fact and one you shouldn't sweep under the rug (or push into the closet). Hepatitis particularly. It's far more overlooked than HIV/AIDS.

I know you're weary/leery of the "disease angle" as a weapon that your enemies use against you. But to ignore real dangers is just stupid.

I assume gayhealthchannel.com isnt a right wing Christian propagnda front?

http://www.gayhealthchannel.com/hepatitis/

(MSM includes transsexuals BTW)

Why are you talking about disease? You read a story about a vicious murder and you want to lecture us about disease rates in the GLBT community?

Why are you talking about the violence inherent in "fooling people"? You are confronted with a vicious murder and you want to lecture us about the danger of lying about sex?

You can declare yourself pro death sentence all you want but your words make it clear you figure she had it coming.

Your first reaction: LOL.
  • Reply 15 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

Edit: according to her profile, Neø is 13...which goes some way to explaining the ignorance in the quoted post and makes an angry response kind of pointless.
  • Reply 16 of 82
    old story.

oh yeah remember Neo is young according to his profile
  • Reply 17 of 82
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

The only justice is if these three murderers get raped repeatedly in prison, and perhaps get a Dahmer finale. Even the young one who pleaded out. They deserve it.

Not to defend Neø (Mika?) or anything, but why am I not surprised at the hypocrisy in this statement?
  • Reply 18 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Why are you talking about disease? You read a story about a vicious murder and you want to lecture us about disease rates in the GLBT community?

Merely because 1. my original response used it as a potential reason for becoming violent (again, not condoning it, just being realistic - which you can't seem to be). 2. as a reply to the statement that there isn't a higher rate of infection the the GLBT communities. It pertains to the story as potential reason for the outrage over the discovery, assuming they didn't know it was a man.

Quote:

Why are you talking about the violence inherent in "fooling people"? You are confronted with a vicious murder and you want to lecture us about the danger of lying about sex?

If you cannot see "cause" only "effect" or if you are not concerned with the "whys" of why violence happens, then enjoy being a perpetual victim for eternity, because you'll do nothing to help solve it. Hellllooooo...the onus to not murder is still on the angry straight guy nevertheless, mkay?

Quote:

You can declare yourself pro death sentence all you want but your words make it clear you figure she had it coming.

There is no "they had it coming" with murder. I said a fist-fight is the worst that (likely) ought to happen, if that. Why the pretending violence is alien internal to the gay/transgender community? There are fights all the time. Men are men no matter how much lipstick you have on. Hell, women fight too. Lying begets violence whatever the combination of race, sex, etc. (Dare I even say "beget" for fear of you pegging me as some religious fanatic?).

Quote:

Your first reaction: LOL.

Sorry you are not capable of holding two mutually exclusive thoughts in your head, but 1. I said "sorry" right off the bat, 2. followed up by a RIP and 3. clearly said "But anyway" which indicates that I was not using that same tone for the rest of the post and 4. the bemused tone was targeted at the GUYS (IDIOTS/MURDERERS) THAT COULDN"T TELL SHE WAS A HE.

Maybe all caps will help you see that point. (Not yelling).

She was clearly a guy and thus the spit-take.

There was zero amusement at the violence.

That I am honest enough to say that if I was lied to or tricked by a man pretending to be a woman I'd fly off the handle makes me your little scapegoat?

So you think that by intimidating me into silence, making me not be honest, that that would make things better? Be happy that a straight guy is even talking about this. Most will shrug, snicker or lurk. I'm interested in causing at least one less death.

It takes 2 to tango and the transgendered community is well advised to come up with a self-imposed ban on lying and tricking straight men. it's patently obvious that it is a dangerous habit.

But hey, if you aren't honest enough to see that there are 2 parts to the problem (this isn't merely gay bashing - it's perhaps far more potentially deadly). Gay bashing, as repugnant and immoral as it is, is more clear cut - bullying. But a man fooled by a transsexual can turn far more deadly because it invades so deeply into the trust one person gives another person prior to intimacy. If that is broken in some kind of cruel game (ha ha stupid straights) it will be no wonder there is violence.

Can you not have a realistic reasonable augment? Why can I not say "straight men can get violent if duped into thinking you are a woman" without you getting all upset and accusing me of condoning that?

Understanding is not the same as condoning. You can understand things in the abstract with no strings attached, for the sake of argument.

And if something doesn't fit this case in particular, then it is a general statement.

I won't tip toe around semantically, caveat every little sentence. It's up to you to actually read without a jaundiced eye, not to presume, not to skim for keywords and make assumptions.
  • Reply 19 of 82
    Neø,

I don't care if you hate gays/transgenders or not, that is your choice. But I must ask, what brought you to that point? What experence have you had which made you have such a negative opinion?

I once struggled with being prejudgist(sp?), I had a problem with women in a position of power, and over-weight people. This was brought on by experences in my early childhood. I grew up with just my Mom (and hated her every second of it) and I had a series of really bad teachers (all over-weight/female) who I also did not like. Thus giving me a predetermined idea of what all over-weight women in a position of power are going to be like. Now mind you, I was really young, and after I moved to Toronto I quickly changed. (my eyes opened, as they say.)

So, yah, what experence did you have?
  • Reply 20 of 82
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

[snip]

Don't lump me in with him, thanks.

[/snip]

John,

unlike you, i'm a girl...not a guy...