Create yourself ...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
or simply be yourself. Your choice. Who are you? Who is the man or woman behind your synonym? Don't worry, eventually we will never meet in real life So, you are free to ... er ... pretend or not.

Well i give a starting point:

I am just a rover boy. Tall. almost always pale, beard, thin voice, bony fingers. And i like to be recognized as a very intelligent man.

Perhaps i will edit this post and put some more features in

Comments

• Reply 1 of 45
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    This is a subliminal advertisement paid in full by nintendo of america, be wary of that when responding.
  • Reply 2 of 45
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I have a rage problem. I snapped our remote in half the other day. Wife wants me in anger management.

That's all I feel like sharing today. Oh, I have blue eyes.
  • Reply 3 of 45
    My old job was head of human resources at a major airline. It was my job to fire people for doing stupid things...

This one time...

• Reply 4 of 45
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    I'm a lonely, spoiled brat. But y'all figured that already, didn't ya?
  • Reply 5 of 45
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I can fly.
  • Reply 6 of 45
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
    I was on an airplane one stormy night. I got bored and looked out the window only to see a flying guy tearing one of the engines apart!!!
  • Reply 7 of 45
    I shoot down flying people for defying nature.
  • Reply 8 of 45
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by faust9

I was on an airplane one stormy night. I got bored and looked out the window only to see a flying guy tearing one of the engines apart!!!

Yep, that was me.

• Reply 9 of 45
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    I burn things.
  • Reply 10 of 45
    How about people?
  • Reply 11 of 45
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

Yep, that was me.

An assertion without supporting proof. Perhaps that is what you are indeed.
  • Reply 12 of 45
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    I'm a hermit who loves all things related to computers, being correct, and eating. I'm not fat or even relatively chubby, I am wrong more then I'd like, and hermit is too strong of a word. Somehow...let me repeat SOMEHOW I am friends with the popular kids, which I guess somehow makes me, but never really understood why, I'm nothing like them (not a sports person and not beautiful )

I enjoy drinking, smoking occationally, partying, computers, girls and food. Not necessarily in that order. Combining them is the best!

I've also mastered time travel, worked with stephen hawkings on the law of relativity and we plan on making our release soon.
  • Reply 13 of 45
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    I am a man who can get obessive. Thats why I'm so annoying to you guys. But, I try to keep it in measure( fails alot to do so). When I get pissed I can't control myself( that is how the brad is corrupt thread was created). I like to get things done fast( that is why there is always spelling mistakes). I like to start over alot( Thats why I created Dead Man, I was caught). AIso, I want to ask why do you guys hate me?
  • Reply 14 of 45
    And I would like to ask you... why do you care? We are just a bunch of Apple centric computer freaks that, most likely, will never meet you in person. Why do you care if we like you or not? Nobody is going to like everyone all the time, so what's it to you? Do you need to feel accepted? Part of a community? Part of something? Do you feel the need to "fit in"? With us?
  • Reply 15 of 45
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

And I would like to ask you... why do you care? We are just a bunch of Apple centric computer freaks that, most likely, will never meet you in person. Why do you care if we like you or not? Nobody is going to like everyone all the time, so what's it to you? Do you need to feel accepted? Part of a community? Part of something? Do you feel the need to "fit in"? With us?

So I can improve my image. If i can get some input I can try to fix my mental problems. All of your questions are good ones. The last 5 of your questions are yes.
  • Reply 16 of 45
    It sounds like the only image you need to improve is your self image. Quag, life is not about what other people think of you.
  • Reply 17 of 45
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    It's true, while it's important to be thought of well by others, it's even MORE important to think well of yourself.

...and don't worry, I'm the most hated member apparently (I didn't make that my sig or whatever, some mod did it and is having a good laugh I'm sure.
  • Reply 18 of 45
    Then change your sig. It's not as hard as you think.
  • Reply 19 of 45
    I don't hate you ast3r3x. Well atleast, you have not given me a reason to hate you.
  • Reply 20 of 45
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I have an 11" penis.

This thread rocks!