Got an Apple sticker laying around you want to share?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I placed my order for an upgraded 15'' Powerbook first thing Monday morning. I'm told it's to ship on or before 4/26.

This will be my first Apple since my dad bought our family an Apple IIGS.

And so... I want an Apple sticker for my car. Does anyone have one laying in a drawer somewhere that they wouldn't mind throwing in an envelope and sharing with a brand new (well, soon-to-be) fellow Mac user?

PM me or send me an e-mail and I'll give ya my address.

Thanks a bunch folks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    All of mine are on the back of my car! Sorry.8)
  • Reply 2 of 14
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    your machine will come with an apple sticker. Or did you want one before you get the machine?
  • Reply 3 of 14
    jessearljessearl Posts: 103member
    Perhaps I'm just being insane, but I wanted one before I get my new machine. As you can tell, I'm excited about it.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    hmm let's see..... i've got 9 apple stickers on my desk right now (unused--not stuck to it). an apple mini store (actually part of a small computer store on campus) has tons of the stickers for free. btw, macrumors didnt seem to care when i sent them info about the mini store. screw them. so anyways, all points aside, if you really want a few of my stickers, tell me how to get them to you without me having to pay anything

check out my blog (in sig) to see my apple-ized guitar!
  • Reply 5 of 14
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Just wait for your machine You get two stickers I believe.

They are white Apples, if you were real Apple fan you'd have a rainbow Apple on your car, so that when you pass someone on the highway or drive by people, there is a good possibility they will confuse it for a gay pride sticker
  • Reply 6 of 14
    My campus computer store was formerly very much an Apple mini-store from my previous gazings through the window. When I went there last week the place was cleared out and empty and does more ordering than selling now. They didn't have any stickers available.

And I guess I'm just hoping that out of the kindness of somebody's heart that they'd be willing to part with a sticker, envelope and stamp. Perhaps that's too much to ask.

But I thought I'd give it a shot.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jessearl

My campus computer store was formerly very much an Apple mini-store from my previous gazings through the window. When I went there last week the place was cleared out and empty and does more ordering than selling now. They didn't have any stickers available.

And I guess I'm just hoping that out of the kindness of somebody's heart that they'd be willing to part with a sticker, envelope and stamp. Perhaps that's too much to ask.

But I thought I'd give it a shot.

lol well actually i dont mind paying for an envelope and stamp. if you really want some stickers, hook me up with some contact info.
  • Reply 8 of 14
    ipod,

PM sent.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Just wait for your machine You get two stickers I believe.

They are white Apples, if you were real Apple fan you'd have a rainbow Apple on your car, so that when you pass someone on the highway or drive by people, there is a good possibility they will confuse it for a gay pride sticker

I still have an unstuck rainbow apple. When I get a car it'll probably find its way on

Amora
  • Reply 10 of 14
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    Do the rainbow one's have value? I think I have a few lying around the place.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    genxgenx Posts: 15member
    If anyone would be willing to part with one of the old rainbow ones, or one at all, plz give me an e-mail. Thanks
  • Reply 12 of 14
    i put a rainbow one on a Patron bottle at work.

but at least its still on my desk.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jessearl

Perhaps I'm just being insane, but I wanted one before I get my new machine. As you can tell, I'm excited about it.

I've got 2 of them that came with my Mom's iBook (I plastered mine on my snowboard and Nalgene bottle), so just tell me where to ship 'em, and if it's within 100 miles of Boston, I might consider.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

I've got 2 of them that came with my Mom's iBook (I plastered mine on my snowboard and Nalgene bottle), so just tell me where to ship 'em, and if it's within 100 miles of Boston, I might consider.

How positively trendy of you.