Has anyone received their updated Powerbook yet?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I ordered one of the new 15'' Powerbook's Monday morning at 8:15. I selected the two day shipping and the Apple site is telling me it will ship on or before 4/26, next Monday. Is anyone expecting their's sooner?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    Yes I am. I supposed to get my powerbook back in January. Not to be mean, I just wanted to get your topic started.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    bytemebyteme Posts: 45member
    YeS...I received mine from the apple store.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by quagmire

Yes I am. I supposed to get my powerbook back in January. Not to be mean, I just wanted to get your topic started.

What? You should have your post count docked for incomprehensibility.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

What? You should have your post count docked for incomprehensibility.

• Reply 5 of 6
    I haven't received my PowerBook but I got everything else I ordered when I called Apple on Monday around 11am. I ordered via phone because not only was it a BTO, but I find talking to a customer service representative and double/triple-checking my order to be a much more satisfying and sound purchase in my mind. I'm oogling over my Jam Pack and 512MB memory while patiently awaiting my PowerBook shipping on the 26th and getting here most likely around the 1st.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    redericrederic Posts: 124member
    Mine shipped at 01.40 GMT on the 20th.

Apparently they are all being shipped from Taiwan. Nothing new for us Brits.

We don't even get the option of 2 day shipping. Express is 3-5 so I would hate to have standard. Apple and TNT's shipping has been ripped by The Guardian this week as atrocious at best. Apparently 3 of their staff had stuff go missing and 1 was accused of keeping an already returned product, collected by TNT.

"Should be there tomorrow" is the quoted Customer Service timescale.

We shall see.