Holy Irrelevance Batman, 10.3.4 Has Been Seeded!!!!1

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/macosx1034.html

Just had to try starting one of these threads. The high was short-lived, unfortunately. It was over before I clicked the Submit button....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

Just had to try starting one of these threads. The high was short-lived, unfortunately. It was over before I clicked the Submit button....

try drinking some orange juice before you post next time. the vitamin c should prolong your high for at least a minute or two longer.

• Reply 2 of 16
    bigbluebigblue Posts: 341member
    Heyheyhey, if an OSX update doesn't give you a high anymore, then what does ?
  • Reply 3 of 16
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    any developers on AI got it yet?
  • Reply 4 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

This may be irrelevent to YOU, but if it weren't for these point software updates, Think Secret would have nothing to report, since it seems to have been cut out of the hardware loop for quite some time now.
  • Reply 5 of 16
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    Quote:

Originally posted by the cool gut

This may be irrelevent to YOU, but if it weren't for these point software updates, Think Secret would have nothing to report, since it seems to have been cut out of the hardware loop for quite some time now.

is it me, or was the last scoop they had (hardware-wise) the 3g ipod. plenty of scoffing in AI about the dock and the change in button position. but they nailed it.
  • Reply 6 of 16
    Its true. I don't know if i even care about the next point release. 10.3.3 is already perfect and fast enough.
  • Reply 7 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Imergingenious

Its true. I don't know if i even care about the next point release. 10.3.3 is already perfect and fast enough.

Tell that to my PowerBook battery
  • Reply 8 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by FormerLurker

Tell that to my PowerBook battery

My iBook battery died about the same time too.

Mind you, it seems to have been a hardware problem, but the mystical baneful influence of the 10.3.3 battery problems must have played some hand... surely?

Still, not as bad as 10.2.8.
  • Reply 9 of 16
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    BETTER #@#$#$)@#ING FIX MY PB12" BATTERY!!!!
  • Reply 10 of 16
    wow i didn't know so many people had battery problems... my 17" has been lucky i guess.
  • Reply 11 of 16
    Ever since either Panther or Battery Update 1.1 my battery went from a reasonable 4 hours to sleeping at 60%, or actually 98 if I'm doing anything. If it's at 100% and I play a song in Garageband with ALL network stuff off and low CPU setting and screen guess what? My battery dies in a matter of minutes. WTF.
  • Reply 12 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

Ever since either Panther or Battery Update 1.1 my battery went from a reasonable 4 hours to sleeping at 60%, or actually 98 if I'm doing anything. If it's at 100% and I play a song in Garageband with ALL network stuff off and low CPU setting and screen guess what? My battery dies in a matter of minutes. WTF.

They'd better fix Mac Help. That's all I got ta' say.
  • Reply 13 of 16
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    BTW, my irrelevance comment had much more to do with people always going gonzo over point release seeds, than it did with rumor site commentary. I like ThinkSecret. They're a good source of software information and that by itself makes it better than almost every other rumor site in existence.
  • Reply 14 of 16
    I go crazy because I hope each update makes my battery work and saves me over a hundred dollars.
  • Reply 15 of 16
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I'm just waiting for the update that makes my Mac faster every time I boot it up, erradicates all bugs, interface quirks and generally non-perfect features. Then I will be truly whole.

• Reply 16 of 16
    Ah you and me both, dreamers...