new iPod today 28th?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Apple says on http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/ : iPod Update 2004-04-28 supports all models of iPod and iPod mini introduced before April 28, 2004.

Does this mean, that new iPods are coming today, or does it just mean, that the iPods after 28th will already have the updated firmware?

equinox

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    It would be cool but I think you might be reading to much into that.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    Quote:

Does this mean, that new iPods are coming today, or does it just mean, that the iPods after 28th will already have the updated firmware?

Ummmmm, Yes!?!?!?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    equinoxequinox Posts: 43member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRGood4U

Ummmmm, Yes!?!?!?

sorry, i am not a native speaker. what was my mistake?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:

Originally posted by equinox

sorry, i am not a native speaker. what was my mistake?

Not that I want to speak for him but...

I think he was saying YES as in one (or more) of the choices you outlined is true.

Asking a question like - "does this mean New iPods SOON/TODAY" is just as silly as me asking if I'll trip on a bag filled with gold and silver bars tomorrow...

In short - NOBODY KNOWS (for sure) till we all know. Oh and as for me tripping on a bag filled with gold and silver bars... You'll know if that comes true by me posting ALL KINDS of gloating messages with topics like - "if you were stinkin rich like me what would you buy next".

Dave
  • Reply 5 of 5
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    I think it is safe to say that there are no new ipods. But, that probably means the 4th generation is just around the bend.