Post your iMix here!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
What an awesome feature to iTunes! With the iTMS>Playlist feature we can have an AppleInsider playlist! Everyone post their iMix/Short description.

Edit: I'm moving my link up from below:

Summer Nights on the Beach

"A collection of songs for all those summer nights with your friends. From the classics such as "American Pie" to the relaxing strums of "More Than Words," these will keep you laid-back and carefree."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 35
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    The best of times, the worst of times, some songs of mine.

A collection of 16 fun songs, especially the Refreshments. I went through my purchased music and decided these ones probably have the widest appeal. Enjoy!
  • Reply 2 of 35
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    Cover Songs.

I created a killer mix of cover songs, but when I uploaded it only nine of the tracks were available for downloading. Oh well. Cool feature, but all it really does is turn each one of us into an Apple billboard. "Buy the songs that someone else recorded?er, likes to listen to!"
  • Reply 3 of 35
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Edit: link moved to the very top
  • Reply 4 of 35
    Messiatosh:

Good to see Brad Sucks on your list. I love "Dirtbag" and also

"Dropping Out of School".
  • Reply 5 of 35
    chychchych Posts: 860member
    Hm, great to know that out of my top 100 songs played, only 1 is in iTMS... guess I can't iMix that.
  • Reply 6 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by chych

Hm, great to know that out of my top 100 songs played, only 1 is in iTMS... guess I can't iMix that.

You probably have misspellings or wrong album names. While tedious, go through and correct all the tags/
  • Reply 7 of 35
    oldmacfanoldmacfan Posts: 501member
    " target="_blank">The Best of OMF

Boy I wasn't sure if we could start this thread. Very cool.

Now a Question that I am trying to figure out, how do we get to see all the iMixes and not just the ones Apple approves of? They tell us that there are 1000+ already and all I find is 150+- a few.
  • Reply 8 of 35
    Ok, now what? I have clicked on all the other playlists listed, and not one of them is going anywhere. I get a blank web page and that is it. I even made sure by having iTunes running.
  • Reply 9 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by oldmacfan

Ok, now what? I have clicked on all the other playlists listed, and not one of them is going anywhere. I get a blank web page and that is it. I even made sure by having iTunes running.

iTMS is really slow today. I think it's their system being bogged down.
  • Reply 10 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

iTMS is really slow today. I think it's their system being bogged down.

Yes, that might be, after nearly 10 minutes, I finally got an error message saying what ever I wanted in ITMS was not available.
  • Reply 11 of 35
    ITMS is now down, I can't connect at all.
  • Reply 12 of 35
    dviantdviant Posts: 483member
    somethingdiFFerent

Not your standard fare, some indie with a touch of a electronica.
  • Reply 13 of 35
    can you post unpublished original material?

I tried and it wouldn't let me.

this is only for songs that are already being sold on I-Tunes right?

thank you
  • Reply 14 of 35
    Well things are getting better, I can access all the links in this thread now. That is good, but if you don't have a link, you can't see any other iMixes, except for those that Apple is letting you see. So what is the point. I can share a list with my friends, but I can't scroll through and look at any list posted? I don't get it.
  • Reply 16 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by oldmacfan

Well things are getting better, I can access all the links in this thread now. That is good, but if you don't have a link, you can't see any other iMixes, except for those that Apple is letting you see. So what is the point. I can share a list with my friends, but I can't scroll through and look at any list posted? I don't get it.

i'm sure the system just needs time to cruch through all the lists
  • Reply 17 of 35
    Eleven that sound like heaven These are 11 songs that always sound good to me, enjoy!
  • Reply 18 of 35
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    My Purchased music whoo go me. \
  • Reply 19 of 35
    The Mike Mix

A tribute to my cousin Mike who is a relic of the 80's, these songs comprise some of his gross music listening habits! Haha!
  • Reply 20 of 35
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    Does somebody want to post my mix? I can't get an account seeing as I live in Canada and I want to see how much people like it. Thanks.