goofy itunes problem

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I have the following ready to paste into an email to apple, but it isnt a question about how to use iTunes and I cant find a bug reporting site so here goes

"After upgrading to iTunes 4.5.031(hp) this afternoon, I noticed that my account had mysteriously been credited with one song, I am not sure if I used a Pepsi cap a while back and forgot to claim it, but I highly doubt that, because it wasn?t there before the update.

When I claimed it, I was directed to the new TOS/EULA to which I agreed and was then directed to "try my download again" but when I tried to, the credit was gone. This seems like a very odd fluke, so I just wanted to alert you to it."

should I send it? and who to?

Comments

• Reply 2 of 3
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    slightly different story for me. I installed and accepted the EULA on my G5. all was working good. I installed the new version on my laptop and a hour later I noticed I had 2 credits like I added 2 pepsi caps. Cool! Lost treasures! I picked out 2 songs and bought them but something seemed different. I found my way back to a page that shows what I purchased and it charged my card! It was cheap so I'm not complaining much, but I'm not happy about the bug.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

slightly different story for me. I installed and accepted the EULA on my G5. all was working good. I installed the new version on my laptop and a hour later I noticed I had 2 credits like I added 2 pepsi caps. Cool! Lost treasures! I picked out 2 songs and bought them but something seemed different. I found my way back to a page that shows what I purchased and it charged my card! It was cheap so I'm not complaining much, but I'm not happy about the bug.

it didnt charge me because i dont have a card to enter, but that will probably change in the next 3 months

but that aside, I am not upset in the least but, if this happens to a newbie or someone who doesnt realy understand the whole procces would get ticked and apple could thus loose customers.