Correct me if I'm wrong (re iPod equalizer)...

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
But this is new and BIG.

iPod now recognizes custom EQ settings on a per-track basis. You are no longer limited to "rock", "jazz" etc. As far as I know, iPod ignored custom EQ settings in the past.

From Apple UK:

Quote:

Fine-tune Your Listening

Adjust the frequency range of each track individually with a 10-band equaliser. What?s more, iPod will use these custom settings on playback. iTunes also offers over 20 presets designed for different types of music. Or improve playback quality simply with the exclusive Sound Enhancer.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    thats nice, but it drains the ipod battery
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I hadn't noticed that yet. I've neen hoping for that for a while now. I'm happy
  • Reply 3 of 6
    backlight drains battery, shuffling drains battery, turning up the volume drains battery, listening to music drains battery, turning the ipod on drains the battery. am i the only one who dosent have a problem with the ipod's battery life? it seems that every other thread i see, somone is complaining about it.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Never had reason to complain about it. I think I've only ever run the battery all the way down once. Usually when I am listening to it for an extended period of time (on a train, for instance) I have an external power source if I need it.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThunderPoit

am i the only one who dosent have a problem with the ipod's battery life?

*raises hand*

Count me in. I don't have any problems with mine. Of course, I don't know if the battery life has decreased since my 2g iPod. My opinion is that if you need more than 8 hours of battery life...find other thing to do or buy a power adapter to plug it in.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThunderPoit

backlight drains battery, shuffling drains battery, turning up the volume drains battery, listening to music drains batter, turning the ipod on drains the battery. am i the only one who dosent have a problem with the ipod's battery life? it seems that every other thread i see, somone is complaining about it.

I wasn't complaining, I was just letting him know in case he cares.