iBatt

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
MacUpdate iBatt page

Direct Download

Pretty cool, with the server and all. I was wondering what other people's stats are.

Here's mine:

Your computer's model code is "PowerBook5,3". The total charge capacity of your battery is 5.260 Ah. Your battery is in good health. Although it shows some wear, its capacity is better than average for computers of your model.

BTW, my Pbook is about 6 months old.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    sledgehammersledgehammer Posts: 505member
    Quote:

Your computer's model code is "PowerBook3,2". The total charge capacity of your battery is 1.394 Ah. Your battery's capacity is below average for this model PowerBook/iBook, but it still has a lot of life left in it. It doesn't need to be replaced yet.

• Reply 2 of 4
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Your computer's model code is "PowerBook5,2". The total charge capacity of your battery is 3.046 Ah. Your battery has lost a significant amount of capacity. You should consider replacing it.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Sorry, iBatt couldn't find any information about a battery in your computer! The program cannot continue.

wtf? oh, yeah, i don't have a laptop
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ichiban_jayichiban_jay Posts: 660member
    Your computer's model code is "PowerBook6,2". The total charge capacity of your battery is 4.200 Ah. Your battery is in good health. It shows only minor signs of wear.

aww A- score