Apple mouse with two buttons and scroll wheel

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
At least it looks like it

To my not so trained eye, this mouse looks like if Apple were to actually use the same molds and create a two button mouse with scroll wheel. I might have to pick one up. What do you think?

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Apple won't ever do it. But here's a more apple-like one.(click image for link)

it also comes in aluminum
  • Reply 2 of 6
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

Apple won't ever do it. But here's a more apple-like one.(click image for link)

it also comes in aluminum

Well for $10, mine was close. Yours is close not only in appearance but in Apple pricing as well.

Nick
  • Reply 3 of 6
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Edit: Nevermind.

Damn, mice are cheap now.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    You guys should know that the MacMice operator (seller of the item Wrong Robot posted) has a long-running reputation as a scam artist, taking existing products, marking up prices, and illegally claiming they're his own.

He also has a criminal record and served at least five years in federal prison for fraud and tax evasion.

http://www.macintouch.com/mactable.html

Please do NOT support this guy. He is a stain on the Mac community.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Ditto what Brad said.

Also that mouse has a seam where your thumb and index finger will likely rest. Over time it will leave indentations and even inflame your fingertips. I had a Contour mouse that did that - I haven't used the mouse shown however. Whatever mouse you get, seams should not be where your fingers rest.