Album art in iTunes

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I searched everywhere and can't figure it out, how do you view the cover art? I didn't see any options in preferences and I searched the forum for answers but couldn't solve the issue. Sorry ipodandimac, you were wrong about the next question. Also, how is the new printing feature used, couldn't find that either. Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    You can either view the album art by getting info on a single song (there's an artwork tab in the info dialog) or you can click on the rightmost button below the source list. The album art pane will slide up from the bottom of the source list. I'm away from my Mac or else I would post a pic of what I mean. Once the album art is revealed there, you can toggle whether it shows the playing track's album art or the currently selected song's album art by clicking on the title just above the album cover.

For the new print features, pick a playlist and/or a song and go to File > Print.

HTH
  • Reply 2 of 8
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Click this button:

But your songs have art associated with them right?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    awesome the one button i didnt press well, glad i finally sloved that one. but, what about print cd labels? someone have the 411 on that topic?
  • Reply 4 of 8
    neilybneilyb Posts: 128member
    read carefully, two posts up!

NeilyB
  • Reply 5 of 8
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Is it my imagination or are the album covers larger than they were in the previous iTunes version? It is not that the old ones, from already bought songs have increased in size, but the newly bought songs have larger cover art...I think.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    neilybneilyb Posts: 128member
    i have no way of comparing, but yes, i think it's your imagination

NeilyB
  • Reply 7 of 8
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

Is it my imagination or are the album covers larger than they were in the previous iTunes version? It is not that the old ones, from already bought songs have increased in size, but the newly bought songs have larger cover art...I think.

yes new tracks have VERY high res cover art
  • Reply 8 of 8
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    Wow, sorry NeilyB, I guess I just saw the pic in the next response and skipped right by you. I'm on the ball!