A.I. "fine Liquors" taste's...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 31
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
    Casadores and Herradura are both fine Tequilas. Maybe a little TOO fine for Margaritas. A GOOD Tequila for mix drinks would be like Hornitos. Try keeping the Tequila in the freezer guys. Excellent in the summer time.

Kind of funny story. When I lived in Houston many moons ago, I got into a Jack Daniel's kick. One night I got so drunk that I was hung over for, like 3 days... Yeckkk. After 20 years, I am barely now able to enjoy an occasional sip of the Jack.

Sometimes after a big time carnivour feast, I like to have a small glass of Green Chartreuse over cracked ice.

As far as beer goes, Miller High Life or Tecate (no lime or salt...) are just fine by me.

Because of the gang banger rehabilitation work that I do in my spare time, I've been invited to a few of the home boy's backyard parties in East Los Angeles. So for the first time in my life, I've had a few Colt 45's. Good stuff...
  • Reply 22 of 31
    kneelbeforezodkneelbeforezod Posts: 1,120member
    Tullamore Dew (no water, no ice, just really smooth whiskey), Patron (but never for shots or margaritas...Jose will do for that), Grey Goose (makes the best dirty martini) and Bombay Sapphire (best G&T).
  • Reply 23 of 31
    kneelbeforezodkneelbeforezod Posts: 1,120member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fellowship

All other times Chimay Grand Reserve

Mmmm Chimay. I'm more of a Duvel fan myself, but all the Belgian trappist beers are great. Strong stuff though, you have to remind yourself that you're not drinking regular beer otherwise you'll be trying to get everyone to join you in dancing on the bar while they are still having civilized conversations.
  • Reply 24 of 31
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Straight Tequila.
  • Reply 25 of 31
    Messiahtoh, c'mon man. What brand?
  • Reply 26 of 31
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cake

As far as Scotch goes, I like the peaty tasting ones.

My fav:

Otherwise, Guinness = happiness.

good guy, good taste - my fav either
  • Reply 27 of 31
    glurxglurx Posts: 1,031member
    Courvoisier
  • Reply 28 of 31
    concordconcord Posts: 312member
    Lagavulin is good but I'm more of a Glenmorangie fan myself. Dying to try a sip from a bottle of 15 year old Aberlour I was given recently. Will let you know...

Cheers,

C.
  • Reply 29 of 31
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

Originally posted by InactionMan

Hill's Absinthe

i don't know which brands, but some two sets of friends of mine, on independant Spanish adventures, brought back absynthe. the two sets of bottles were clearly different brands, but i don't remember what. either way, that wormwood can really start a party. and i sure do party hardy. and the best part is, everyone else hates the taste. so more absynthe for me. that shit can be real strong though. after a few pints, and a j or three, a flame's worth of absynthe can put you thru the floor.
  • Reply 30 of 31
    Regarding Absinthe, a few weeks ago I was over the (my ex's) in-laws. They still love me despite being divorced from pycho, err, thier daughter..

Anyway, they both like Hill's. So to be social, I sipped on some. Yikes, that is a potent solution! Talk about an "aquired" taste...
  • Reply 31 of 31
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by hardhead

Regarding Absinthe, a few weeks ago I was over the (my ex's) in-laws. They still love me despite being divorced from pycho, err, thier daughter..

Anyway, they both like Hill's. So to be social, I sipped on some. Yikes, that is a potent solution! Talk about an "aquired" taste...

ahhh, the delights of the green fairy..