Another command and conquer question

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Wondering if anyone knows how to get, if possible, a resolution better than stupid 768X1024. Also, this game makes my 17" 1.3 run upwards of 130-135. Normal?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Install the 1.0.1 update, I believe it has more resolutions but don't quote me on that.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    A resolution question in general:

How do you use the game console in games/any other method to make games run at native 15inch PowerBook resolution of 1280x854?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    OK wow I finally got a look at it on Mac and it can't play against PCs on a network? Says so in the Readme. That is just useless. And lazy. Not worth buying. That's like having an insanely great multiplayer game like Unreal Tournament not be able to play against PCs. And at least a lot of Mac gamers have UT since it's a big title. Man this sucks!! I hope they consider fixing it in an update.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

OK wow I finally got a look at it on Mac and it can't play against PCs on a network? Says so in the Readme. That is just useless. And lazy. Not worth buying. That's like having an insanely great multiplayer game like Unreal Tournament not be able to play against PCs. And at least a lot of Mac gamers have UT since it's a big title. Man this sucks!! I hope they consider fixing it in an update.

C&C has gone open source, so i believe it will get multiplayer mac-PC-linux.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    wow that's neat! Except I meant Generals...Never played any other CnC games but I'll have to check that out. It's many years old though right? Blah. I want my Colonel Burton!!! " I'd own him!! It's..about..time!" BOO"