Dumb advertiser on AI incompatible with macs

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Scroll down to the banner ad at the bottom that offers screen savers. Try to enter and it will say we're incompatible with macs! Why advertise here then???? Dumb!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    Sounds like you need a place to relieve your tension.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Someone should really make an AppleInsider with no ads.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    gargoylegargoyle Posts: 660member
    What a cool idea!
  • Reply 4 of 9
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    And maybe it could have better features, too! Maybe version 3 of VB!!! That would friggin' ROCK!!!!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Guys, this has been hard enough on everyone as it is. Why try and make it worse?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    gargoylegargoyle Posts: 660member
    IMO this type of thing just makes it all a bit more light hearted. Were just spreading the word. No one is forcing anyone to do anything.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    I hope the other one morphs into something more original and less antagonistically-similar.

From what I've seen of people's behavior in all of this drama, I'm tempted to use neither site. It's not as if there are any good guys. Shitty deeds all around.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    fahlmanfahlman Posts: 740member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

From what I've seen of people's behavior in all of this drama, I'm tempted to use neither site. It's not as if there are any good guys. Shitty deeds all around.

I'm with johnq.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    If you have a problem with an individual ad, don't hesitate to contact me via PM or AIM or email (they're all in my profile).

Suggestions and complaints about the site belong in Suggestions, but since this attempt has devolved into "light hearted" spam...