Anyone have teh N64 ROM PerfectDark?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yes I own it! But I'm looking for it to see if it will work in muppen or sixtyforce. Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    mellomello Posts: 555member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

Yes I own it! But I'm looking for it to see if it will work in muppen or sixtyforce. Thanks!

How do you convert cartridges to roms?

I've got some great N64 games that I don't touch at home like Goldeneye,

Perfect Dark, Mario & etc. It would be nice to be able to play them on my

lunch break but I don't know how to convert them? Is there some kind of

USB device that you can attach the cartridge to?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Oh hot damn yea does anyone have Golden Eye too?

There is some sort of device people use. Probably from Japan or something, and likely for PC.

MarioKart already plays well on my comp with SixtyForce. Shame my battery hasn't worked since updating to Panther/Battery Update 1.1. Anyone got a spare battery they want to sell me?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    rara Posts: 623member
    Quote:

Oh hot damn yea does anyone have Golden Eye too?

There is some sort of device people use. Probably from Japan or something, and likely for PC.

MarioKart already plays well on my comp with SixtyForce. Shame my battery hasn't worked since updating to Panther/Battery Update 1.1. Anyone got a spare battery they want to sell me?

What's your speed/ram setup like?

If it runs well enough I'd love to play some Goldeneye on my DPG4 533/640RAM. Wow, forgot all about that game.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Hey you guys, not sure if it's still AI policy but I believe that this might constitute that "piracy" thing that's frowned upon here at AI. Perhaps the new mod for this forum could answer the question...don't want to sound like a school marm if this is okay now, just didn't want you guys to get in trouble.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    rara Posts: 623member
    Quote:

Originally posted by drewprops

Hey you guys, not sure if it's still AI policy but I believe that this might constitute that "piracy" thing that's frowned upon here at AI. Perhaps the new mod for this forum could answer the question...don't want to sound like a school marm if this is okay now, just didn't want you guys to get in trouble.

Right, but if you own the game, playing from the ROM is not piracy. (I own Goldeneye)
  • Reply 6 of 8
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    I own both these games, bought the memory pak just for Perfect Dark, so...How could that possibly be piracy? In fact even if you don't own old NES games the copyrights have worn off. I have a PowerBook 12" 867mhz 640 RAM and most things are playable on SixtyForce, which is about due for an update, mupen too! It's been a while. A controller makes ROMs so much more fun, glad I got one. Damnit I misspelled "the." teh Intarweb!!
  • Reply 7 of 8
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

In fact even if you don't own old NES games the copyrights have worn off.

Nope. Copyrights take a damn long time to wear off. . . Anything made recently gets 95 years, I believe.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member