^^^

Here, here...
  • Reply 62 of 70
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

I've got the answer for Art...

An alternative candidate

Oh Christ. Get serious. I feel that if I vote for anyone except Bush really IS a valid reason...and I am thinking of it...in fact there never has been a more reason now for everyone to...

But believe me...the terrorists, unemployment and all the other issues will not go away.

The opposing forces will be there just as they have whenever another party is in office. 4 years of cleaning our house (and Iraq)...nothing changes.

When I see or hear Kerry grow some balls and can state the truth about what his issues are (and STICK with them) with the same passion (and anger) Dean and Gore have done...he has my vote. Standing back and thinking the course Bush is taking will win more favor to you won't work forever.

Oh, and Kerry it will really help if you accept the nomination at the DNC. That would help a lot. "I need the money!" Wimp.

• Reply 63 of 70
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Artman.

Ask yourself, there are only two possible outcomes in November, Kerry or Bush. Is your moralistic ego, more important than removing the comfirmed fucktards and co. from the office or not? You know exactly what another 4 years of Bush will bring, you do not know what Kerry will bring.

He may be a douche, but he is the only man capable of removing Bush. Are you more important than the nation? the world?

BTW I sympathize fully with your reasoning,
  • Reply 64 of 70
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Artman @_@

Oh Christ. Get serious. I feel that if I vote for anyone except Bush really IS a valid reason...and I am thinking of it...in fact there never has been a more reason now for everyone to...

But believe me...the terrorists, unemployment and all the other issues will not go away.

The opposing forces will be there just as they have whenever another party is in office. 4 years of cleaning our house (and Iraq)...nothing changes.

When I see or hear Kerry grow some balls and can state the truth about what his issues are (and STICK with them) with the same passion (and anger) Dean and Gore have done...he has my vote. Standing back and thinking the course Bush is taking will win more favor to you won't work forever.

Oh, and Kerry it will really help if you accept the nomination at the DNC. That would help a lot. "I need the money!" Wimp.

BTW . . . you must not be paying attention . . he announced he would accept the nomination two days ago

and he is getting PISSED and HERE, A LIST OF ARTICLES

and

He has outlined ideas: ARTICLE
  • Reply 65 of 70
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
    "Hear! Hear!"

Nitpicker...