UN ambulance transports gunmen in Gaza, caught on video

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    What's the problem? I guess the life of one (or 2) UN ambulance driver isn't worth it? Curious...
  • Reply 42 of 49
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Artman @_@

Oh please people...stop it. The Palestinians HIJACKED (something they know very fuckin' well to do) and they

HAD GUNS.

"Take us to the hospital or we'll blow your United Nations head off!"

"Ok."

/stupiddumbasstopic

How do you know it was hijacked?
  • Reply 43 of 49
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

How do you know it was hijacked?

Jesus Christ on a broomstick. They are in a crisis situation. They need assistance to get their victim to a hospital Suddenly, a UN ambulance appears. They have guns. They overtake (hijack) the vehicle.

Fuck. It could have been carjacked. Scott, have you found proof that a UN ambulance driver was in control of the vehicle?

God. The reason they sat on the story was because there isn't one.

I've heard there are huge rocks falling out of the sky too. Staring June 9th all Hell's gonna break loose. Do I belive it? Depends on what evidence is given to you.

Love the information age...

• Reply 44 of 49
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Randycat99

Hey, do these ambulances have video recorders (like police cars)? Seems like a good thing to have built-in.

The UN? Afford something like THAT? Dude, have you LOOKED at how much the US owes in back dues?

I'm surprised the UN can afford to PAY anyone.
  • Reply 45 of 49
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

The UN? Afford something like THAT? Dude, have you LOOKED at how much the US owes in back dues?

I'm surprised the UN can afford to PAY anyone.

Yeah, that would be SOOOO expensive compared to buying the ambulance, itself (obviously, they cobbled the money together for that). Better save some money and skip on the headlights, too!
  • Reply 46 of 49
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Randycat99

Hey, do these ambulances have video recorders (like police cars)? Seems like a good thing to have built-in.

How could they have that when they don't even have money for medicine?
  • Reply 47 of 49
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Jesus Christ on a broomstick. They are in a crisis situation. They need assistance to get their victim to a hospital Suddenly, a UN ambulance appears. They have guns. They overtake (hijack) the vehicle.

Fuck. It could have been carjacked. Scott, have you found proof that a UN ambulance driver was in control of the vehicle?

I've heard there are huge rocks falling out of the sky too. Staring June 9th all Hell's gonna break loose. Do I belive it? Depends on what evidence is given to you.

Right. All they did was shoot the driver toss his body to the side and run over it on the way to pick up their buddies. You know he needed to get to the hospital. Dire circumstances require quick thinking. These guys are like the middle eastern MacGivers. They should be applauded for saving the life of a comrade.
  • Reply 48 of 49
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

You assume too much. How do you know the driver wasn't yelling, "Get in get in".
  • Reply 49 of 49
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Ok, we're going in circles now. Since everyone is throwing the word "ass" at everyone else on top of that, there's no point in letting this degrade any further.