Share your diary entries

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
As I spend more and more time with you guys, it feels like a family. So I've decided to share my deepest thoughts with you all, and invite you to do the same.

Here are diary entries from Sunday morning. I'm including my wife's as well, to add a little context. So please, read a little deeper into my life, and feel free to share your hopes and dreams as well. We are all family, after all.

HER DIARY

Sunday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and aloof. I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and vacant. Finally I decided to go to bed.

About 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that his thoughts were somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I also fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

MY DIARY

Today the Flames lost.

But at least I got laid.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I only diarize in haiku.

Flames lost in OT

But there was plenty of beer

And I still got drunk

• Reply 2 of 6
    alex londonalex london Posts: 613member
    I think perhaps that in honour of that post, and so many others, that in future we shall talk of something called a Murbot, a piece of writing that comes out of the blue and makes you laugh like a drain.

I always hated diaries and never kept one because I got one every Christmas from the age of, oh i don't know, far too young to be impressed with a present that you had to make yourself basically.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Woke up. Took a shit. Showered. Shaved. Went to slave-labor job. Came home. Slept. Repeat...

/dontdodiaries..

• Reply 4 of 6
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member

Anyway it's a very serious observation of the life between a wife and an husband.

"honey do you still love me ?"

" Hmmm ? " "that damn red hurler played like shit" : interior voice.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    playmakerplaymaker Posts: 511member
    I just got the evil eye from coworkers for laughing aloud as I read this thread. Its not polite to disrupt my misery on Mondays they thought at me without saying a word.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    whisperwhisper Posts: 735member
    That one of the funniest things I've read in a long time . You should send in to your local newspaper as a women's self-help column. Think of all the stress and lost sleep that could be avoided if they could only understand that when we say it's got nothing to do with them and that they shouldn't worry about it, we mean it.