What time do we check for new G5's?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I love watching new products come out and have become addicted to appleInsider. But not being in the game for that long, I wonder when (actual time) does apple release their new products typically? 4:00am PST? Does anyone know?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    If I were you, I'd get up around 2:30 AM and just keeping checking every few minutes. Then post here as soon as the Apple Store is down with a thread entitled "The Apple Store is Down!"
  • Reply 2 of 6
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    What is going to be released at 4:00 am? Last I checked Apple usually starts at 8:00 am Cupertino time.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    stirfrystirfry Posts: 3member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

If I were you, I'd get up around 2:30 AM and just keeping checking every few minutes. Then post here as soon as the Apple Store is down with a thread entitled "The Apple Store is Down!"

Well, here's the thing. I've been up and unable to sleep these days at 4:00am PST. So, I was just wondering around what times are good to check for updates. I work through the night, so I cant spend all night clicking the update button Is 2:30 the ideal apple time?
  • Reply 4 of 6
    I seem to remember most updates occurring about 1:30PM EST/10:30 PST.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    Usually the store goes down around 8:00 am ET/5:00 am PT, and comes back up "within the hour" as it says on their temporary "We'll be back soon" front page to the store.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    There are other new G5 threads to post in.