Game trading: your experiences

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have a few GameCube games I no longer play and I've got my eye on Toadstool Tour after a friend brought it by and let me play just enough to fiend for more.

I usually buy my games used from GameStop or some other trading place, but I have never engaged in the trading end.

Does anyone here do that? Or is that something they do just to sucker 10-year-olds?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    Groverat, I swapped my copy of Demon Attack (Atari 2600) in exchange for a pack of Garbage Pail Kids and some of your mom's lingerie. We used her teddy to reupholster the couch and the love seat plus four dining room chairs. Of course, that was back in 1985 so the market may have changed.
  • Reply 2 of 13
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I traded my Mario Bros/Duck Hunt cart for a night with your mom.
  • Reply 3 of 13
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
  • Reply 4 of 13
    Well Duck Hunt was a pretty repetitive game and Mario was aight but since that game came with every Nintendo sold so it wasn't exactly hard to get a hold of. No wonder you couldn't get much in a trade for it.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    No. I don't trade games anymore. It's the same with CDs and Videos...I never get them back in good condition or back at all.

/stillkickyoasswithsoulcaliber2

• Reply 6 of 13
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Groverat, I swapped my copy of Demon Attack (Atari 2600) in exchange for a pack of Garbage Pail Kids and some of your mom's lingerie. We used her teddy to reupholster the couch and the love seat plus four dining room chairs. Of course, that was back in 1985 so the market may have changed.

Dude. That's just wrong. I don't know the context behind such comments (maybe you guys just like to rip on each other for sport and the enjoyment of others), but your choice of threads was pretty good. Last thing I expected to read.

• Reply 7 of 13
    E and I are gay lovers, we like it rough.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    You dirty dog....
  • Reply 9 of 13
    Any videos you'd like to share... Ride'em cowboy!
  • Reply 10 of 13
    There's nothing I love better than defeating groverat in a game of R.C. Pro Am while simultaneously impaling him doggie style with my majestic ding-a-ling.
  • Reply 11 of 13
    Ouch...
  • Reply 12 of 13
    That is the most horrific visual in the history of mankind.
  • Reply 13 of 13
    Generally you'll want to avoid visualizing the manlove envisaged in faux internet bombastic hyperbole. At that point it ceases to be over the top humor and turns into something really really icky. The only remedy for someone who has imagined that of which we speak is to go find a female lawyer and yodel in her valley until a good ole clitorgasm makes her loins start spazzing like Robin Williams on meth.