Bluetooth keyboard/mouse available for eMac!

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I don't know if this is old news but has anyone noticed you can now order the eMac with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard in place of the wired versions. It's only $99 extra for the Bluetooth module, keyboard and mouse too. Much better than having to buy an second set. Interestingly, it is not available for the iMac but I suspect it will be once the new models are announced.

Edit: Also available for the PowerMacs.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    VERY COOL... CC waiting for the iMac update
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    This is the best kept secret around! Well, not really a secret, but you would think more people would pick up on it!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I had no idea. That is indeed very cool. It's a shame you can't get a discount on BT peripherals when you're buying a PowerBook, though. I don't want no stinkin' desktop system.

C.T.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    brunobruinbrunobruin Posts: 552member
    Hmm, I wonder how you set up your new computer. Don't you have to "discover" the keyboard and mouse from the Mac once it's up and running?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    chaserchaser Posts: 63member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TWinbrook46636

I don't know if this is old news but has anyone noticed you can now order the eMac with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard in place of the wired versions. It's only $99 extra for the Bluetooth module, keyboard and mouse too. Much better than having to buy an second set. Interestingly, it is not available for the iMac but I suspect it will be once the new models are announced.

Edit: Also available for the PowerMacs.

You're my hero of the day!

I saved $100 dollars selecting this option...

However I had to change my last order, and he messed up because he selected the normal bluetooth option and he had to ask the supervisor and I was on the phone for a whole hour... not fun...

But hey, saving money is better then saving time when it comes to buying a Mac!

Thanks, thanks, thanks!