G5 Service Manual

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was wondering if someone on this forum might know how to get a copy of the NEW G5 Service Manual (with the new 2.5 Ghz showcased). We all have seen pictures/excerpts of it. I'm a techie at heart and just love to read em. (No, I'm not planning on taking apart a G5 -- I just like to know as much as I can about what I am about to buy).

I've searched the apple website and can't find anywhere I can purchase it either. I know its out there somewhere or we wouldn't see the bits we have already!

Any help would be awesome! Thanks a ton!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Buy AppleCare Technician Training for $299 and you will get access to all the Service Manuals you need.

Available at the Apple Store online.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jambo

Buy AppleCare Technician Training for $299 and you will get access to all the Service Manuals you need.

Available at the Apple Store online.

Thanks for the info Jambo! Its not really a "need", more of a facination! Its a little pricey for what I want out of it, but I guess it appears Apple doesn't give much other choice. I'm still new to APPLE (a "Wintel" user looking to switch) and used to being able to get just about any manual out there quickly and with out too much cost. I have much to learn during this 'switch' phase.

Thanks again!