Terrorists and War

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
No one else has brought it up, so i figure i will. What do ya'll think about this war we are in and terrorism in general? Thoughts?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    I think it's total bullshit. High oil prices would probably drop if we got the hell outta there!

Trim the Bushes! VOTE DEMOCRATIC

• Reply 2 of 4
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dogcow

No one else has brought it up, so i figure i will. What do ya'll think about this war we are in and terrorism in general? Thoughts?

No one else has brought up war or terrorism around here?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dogcow

"Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!, I feel good" is not foreign policy.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    We should of just stuck with Afganistan and Bin Laden. Once again we let Bin Laden escape. We do have about 10,000 troops over there but, have are focus over to Iraq where there was no WMDs. Bush has blown his chance about getting reelected. I liked how he went up in the air when his advisors said not to after 9/11 happened. I liked how he handled Afganistan. But, Iraq has just ruined his reputation. He killed some of our loyal and long time allies. He just blew off the U.N. This is just a complete crisis in Iraq and gas prices. Get Bush out!!