Why is everyone leaving AI?

neoneo
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
When i joined AI, it was full of nice people, but now, everyone is leaving, or posting somewhere else. This place is getting really lonely. I don't post much in AO nowadays, because all ther is to talk about is Bush and Iraq. Come on people, let's talk about something that we all are interested in. I tried to attract crowd by making a thread about vomit, but no one seemed to really notice it. Maybe you guys have some ideas...

-Neø

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Oh for chrissakes, cut the crap Neo.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

When i joined AI, it was full of nice people, but now, everyone is leaving, or posting somewhere else.

-Neø

Unfortunately as it stands at the moment, you cant find the answer on these boards as we are being censored.

I would send you are PM, but rumours are that these are being read.

By telling you this I might be banned, though in my defense I think enough time has passed now that this issue should be resolved.

\
  • Reply 3 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

Oh for chrissakes, cut the crap Neo.

Not everybody knows
  • Reply 4 of 14
    So remind me again what the hell that has to do with this site?

It's simple really. Made bed. Now lie in it.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    Quote:

So remind me again what the hell that has to do with this site?

It's simple really. Made bed. Now lie in it.

It has everything to do with site. You have members asking where people are going. Can we answer?

Why don't you tell Neo where everyone has gone?

Or can you not?
  • Reply 6 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by jwri004

It has everything to do with site. You have members asking where people are going. Can we answer?

Why don't you tell Neo where everyone has gone?

Or can you not?

Yeah I can answer it provided I'm prepared to cop the consequences. But I'm not going to for two good reasons.

One, if Neo isn't foxing and being provactive then I'll go hee.

Two, because thems the rules. And nobody's holding a gun to my head forcing me to post here.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:

Yeah I can answer it provided I'm prepared to cop the consequences. But I'm not going to for two good reasons.

One, if Neo isn't foxing and being provactive then I'll go hee.

Two, because thems the rules. And nobody's holding a gun to my head forcing me to post here.

And you prove my point - we are being censored.

• Reply 8 of 14
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jwri004

And you prove my point - we are being censored.

True
  • Reply 9 of 14
    talksense101talksense101 Posts: 1,738member
    FFS. Get a f!@#ing life and stop pretending to be a crusader for freedom of expression on a message board. If it doesn't work out for you, move along. You could even start your own message board at www.ezboard.com or any of the other providers. If AO isn't liberal enough, you need a shrink.

Stop feeding the trolls and they will leave.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    There it is again, the sound of the world's smallest violin.

So you want to talk about members not knowing what's going on do you? Well, there could be all sorts of secret, hidden things going on that some members don't know about couldn't there? Who knows what plots might be being hatched behind the scenes without the knowledge of the majority of members?

The double standards are just breath taking.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by talksense101

FFS. Get a f!@#ing life and stop pretending to be a crusader for freedom of expression on a message board. If it doesn't work out for you, move along. You could even start your own message board at www.ezboard.com or any of the other providers. If AO isn't liberal enough, you need a shrink.

Stop feeding the trolls and they will leave.

yawn
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Quote:

There it is again, the sound of the world's smallest violin.

So you want to talk about members not knowing what's going on do you? Well, there could be all sorts of secret, hidden things going on that some members don't know about couldn't there? Who knows what plots might be being hatched behind the scenes without the knowledge of the majority of members?

The double standards are just breath taking.

It was hardly secret. How could I with less than 100 posts at the time be allowed into this "exclusive secret club"?

If you looked it was very easy to find.

Or are we annoyed that you were too blind to find it, or were not invited to play.

This is (potentially) my last post in this thread because I know all about your stance cc and frankly I can't be arsed arguing with you.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    trick falltrick fall Posts: 1,271member
    I wouldn't mind knowing what's going on. I've been somewhat oblivious.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    You are entitled of your opinion about AI, Neo, you can write that AI was full of nice people and it's not anymore the case now : people here will appreciate.

Now speaking the title of your thread, I say it's a troll. There is absolutely no proof of what you say. I fear that it's an excuse to try (again) to spam this forums. We have never allowed that, and it's not going to change.

People can cry censorship because we don't allow spam if they want, but try to spam other big forums (not the newborn ones) and we will see if you not censored.

No it' time to close this thread, reason : troll. Writing that everyone is leaving AI is pathetic