The Hunting of the President

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.thehuntingofthepresident.com/trailer.html

Seems interesting. Unlike F911, this one isn't a comedy and it isn't going to get as wide of a distribution.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Ahhhh... apologists and hit pieces. The bread and butter of American politics.

Hang on, let me wipe the tear from my eye for Bill Jeff. There, that's better.

• Reply 2 of 14
    existenceexistence Posts: 991member
    What strikes me about the trailer is that there are a bunch of DLC-Democrat hacks in it. You don't see any scholars or liberal think-tank people.
  • Reply 3 of 14
  • Reply 4 of 14
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I'll definitely be giving that and F-9/11 a look.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Wow. I am definetly going to give that a chance before I consider going to see F911.

Isn´t that Gephardt saying "This is not a witch hunt"?
  • Reply 6 of 14
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    I'll give them both a look too. Can't guarantee I'll agree with them or their conclusions, but I'm always open to viewing them.

Nick
  • Reply 7 of 14
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    That looks pretty compelling. Can't wait to see it.
  • Reply 8 of 14
    How the hell was that not a witch hunt? We spent shitloads of taxpayer dollars to find out whether or not he slept with women.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    It's not a witch hunt because Dick Gephard said so silly.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Reviews, regardless of the material being covered, aren't the best it appears.

NY Times

Hollywood Reporter

Village Voice

Seems like they don't like the "Hard Copy" type tone. Too much flashing titles, heavy drums, orchestra hits, and Oliver Stone /tabloid techniques.

Nick
  • Reply 11 of 14
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Looks interesting. I'll probably check it out . With both these movies-F911 and THotP- the content is much more important than their cinematic techniques.
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Yeah it doesn't look like a well-made piece, but I'm interested in the content more than the entertainment value.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    buckeyebuckeye Posts: 358member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

How the hell was that not a witch hunt? We spent shitloads of taxpayer dollars to find out whether or not he slept with women.

Yeah, $70million to be exact. I'll gladly watch anything that can explain, or try to explain, why we spent that much money trying to embarass a President instead of trying to fix social security, figth terrorists, or feed some hungry people.

EDIT: typo.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    Has anyone seen this movie? It's now been out a few days.