Bmw & Apple

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 2 of 14
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Thats funny. Usually things that Apple has already released go in CURRENT hardware.

Sorry, its been one of those days.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,419member
    I can't believe they paid someone for that crappy add.

I see why Apple doesn't advertise much. I don't know if this is Chiat Day or whatever but someone should have told them that Kenwood has a much more clever add at www.musickeg.com.

Come on...let's put some excitement back into adverstising.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
  • Reply 5 of 14
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

I see why Apple doesn't advertise much. I don't know if this is Chiat Day or whatever but someone should have told them that Kenwood has a much more clever add at www.musickeg.com.

ha! musickeg is funny! i like that ad!
  • Reply 6 of 14
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

I actually thought it was alright. I liked how all the musicians piled in the car, because it is like they "are" riding with you, but in the iPod. Also, the ad showed how the iPod worked with the stereo, isn't that what everyone here always wants to see? Anyway, I do like the very first beat that is played once everyone gets into the car. Anyone happen to know that song from the few measures that are played? If you do, you should one tell me, and two, be on "Name that Tune" b/c that is a good if you know it.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    eat@meeat@me Posts: 321member
    What about VW?

VW and Apple are similar brands with similar demographic. Besides, I have VW and want this!!!!
  • Reply 8 of 14
    kroehlkroehl Posts: 164member
    Quote:

Originally posted by eat@me

What about VW?

VW and Apple are similar brands with similar demographic. Besides, I have VW and want this!!!!

Yikes!!!!

Round these parts they should have them in Alfas - that's the demographic that fits, but then you murricans don't know what's good for you and didn't want Alfa Romeos which got you stuck with VW. \
  • Reply 9 of 14
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kroehl

Yikes!!!!

Round these parts they should have them in Alfas - that's the demographic that fits, but then you murricans don't know what's good for you and didn't want Alfa Romeos which got you stuck with VW. \

i want one for my alfa
  • Reply 10 of 14
    evil edevil ed Posts: 106member
    so frustrating... I have an '02 BMW 318 with no CD-changer so my car meets the criteria perfectly... apart from the fact that I'm in the UK and not the States!! Grrrr

-Ed
  • Reply 11 of 14
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    i'm sure they will creep over here soon...
  • Reply 12 of 14
    boemaneboemane Posts: 311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by othello

i'm sure they will creep over here soon...

Anyone else kinnds frustrated that the ipod has to be lying loose in the glove compartment, instead of in a nice dockingstation in the armrest or similar ? I mean, I wouldnt like to have my iPod dangling around in there...

.:BoeManE:.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    vr6vr6 Posts: 77member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BoeManE

Anyone else kinnds frustrated that the ipod has to be lying loose in the glove compartment, instead of in a nice dockingstation in the armrest or similar ? I mean, I wouldnt like to have my iPod dangling around in there...

.:BoeManE:.

Good point, I'll need to get something to wedge the iPod in there so it doesn't move around too much. Come to think of it a nice small towel would also provide some shock absorption given the firm suspension and the crazy driver behind the wheel.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    Actually they are packaging Ipods and VW's. Buy a 20k dollar car and get a free ipod, doesn't it just want you to spend money