GreggWSmith for President

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Vote for me! I want to run for President of the United States! I just turned 35 and feel I am ready to take over. Feel free to offer words of encouragement!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Have you seen press conferences where someone is announcing that they are not running for office? I always wanted to do that. I can do that. I can not run for any office. There are NO limits to what I can not run for.

"I, John Queenan, have decided to not run for President of the United States of America. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a longtime Mac user, I can be helpful in rounding up lesser humans to toil in their underground sugar caves. The following people are gay..."
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

"I, John Queenan, have decided to not run for President of the United States of America. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a longtime Mac user, I can be helpful in rounding up lesser humans to toil in their underground sugar caves. The following people are gay..."

Man I love the Simpsons.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

Vote for me! I want to run for President of the United States! I just turned 35 and feel I am ready to take over. Feel free to offer words of encouragement!

You should run for President! You're Greg W. Smith! From Texas!

(shoots guns in air) yeeeeehaaaaaaw!!!!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Well I have never bankrupted a business, started a war to avenge my father or stuck a cigar in a fat chick but I think I am qualified!