Best Flap Panel Monitor

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Guys I need to order a FP monitor for one of my doctor clients. He will be viewing large MRI and CT images. Money is not a factor. He wants the largest one available that has good resolution. I know you video freaks out there are very picky about your monitors so give me some ideas.

Isn't there a point where the resolution doesn't look that good past a certain size? I was thinking 23" is the largest he needs. I usually don't get requests for "get me the biggest and the best they make". Sorry this won't be for a Mac.

Mods please change title FLAP to FLAT. Im a typing idiot today.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    if it gets dirty would you call it a "mud flap pannel"?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    whisperwhisper Posts: 735member
    What, is that like a pancake or something?

There are a couple of companies that make 24" LCDs. If you believe the rumors, Apple's releasing a 30" LCD at WWDC.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    This one is pretty nice

• Reply 4 of 5
    A lot will depend on the resolution of the images that he is viewing you may want to ask the doctor more about his needs ?

Yeah I was going to say they don't have flexible displays yet as far as I know !

• Reply 5 of 5
    evil edevil ed Posts: 106member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trailmaster308

Guys I need to order a FP monitor for one of my doctor clients. He will be viewing large MRI and CT images. Money is not a factor. He wants the largest one available that has good resolution. I know you video freaks out there are very picky about your monitors so give me some ideas.

Isn't there a point where the resolution doesn't look that good past a certain size? I was thinking 23" is the largest he needs. I usually don't get requests for "get me the biggest and the best they make". Sorry this won't be for a Mac.

Mods please change title FLAP to FLAT. Im a typing idiot today.

Enough pixels for you?

-Ed