Well, its July 1st and STILL no date for iPod Mini

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
First day of July and still no mention of a date for iPod Mini launch in the UK.

Though there might have been a mention at WWDC.

Maybe one day Ill have an iPod Mini...............Ill keep on praying.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    treetree Posts: 30member
    I hear you. This is starting to get silly. I want one so bad. I'm getting to the point where I may just buy the 15G. I don't know if this is worth mentioning, but my friend heard the new ship date is September. I sure hope not.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    raffertyrafferty Posts: 16member
    That wouldnt surprise me in the least, Im seriously considering just buying the 15gb, though I was in love with the little pink mini, thought it was so cute.

I heard from someone who works in a large retailler, not naming manes, that Apple are determined to get this out in July, so far nothing. Lets just keep on praying : )
  • Reply 3 of 14
    gensorgensor Posts: 48member
    I been watching the ipodlounge.com site for people giving post on order and ship date from Apple. The lag is 30 days consistently. If they cannot supply the U.S., how can the supply U.K. and the rest of the world.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    Ive heard a rumour that the iPod Mini stock is already in the UK, whether thats true or not.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    "This product will be in stock on Friday 09 July, 2004. You can still purchase this product now, or you can use our pre-order form and we will contact you when the product becomes available"

From www.advancedmp3players.com
  • Reply 6 of 14
    rolandgrolandg Posts: 632member
    I am waiting for the mini to surface in Europe, too. AThis macbidouille article suggests that we might see them pretty soon.

I hope so!
  • Reply 7 of 14
    tmptmp Posts: 601member
    I got notice that I won one in a sweepstakes on May 13th. I'm still waiting for it.....
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by RolandG

I am waiting for the mini to surface in Europe, too. AThis macbidouille article suggests that we might see them pretty soon.

I hope so!

My French isnt what it used to be what does the article actually say
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Nov 23 is the date for ipod mini in UK + Euro...

I won't say anymore on the subject...

®
  • Reply 10 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Rendezvous

®

November 23rd!!!!!!! Thats a bit much!!! I cant see it beiong that far away.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Rendezvous

®

bad call.

head over to apple.com TODAY!!!
  • Reply 12 of 14
    treetree Posts: 30member
    Head on over to Apple Canada. I just noticed the mini is now avaliable in the store. It looks like it will ship in 4-6 weeks. Check it out.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    Apple United Kingdom Site, iPod Mini available July 24th Price £179.99 (price been changed from £199 as originally announced)