A taste of American Spirit for the terrorists

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
They thought they could bring us down, but they just made us stronger. A new cornerstone is set at ground zero. America moves on. Wiser and stronger!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3864115.stm

God Bless our President

God Bless our Troops

God Bless America

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    You are right. It was capital, not the terrorists, that broke Lieberkinds bold and visionary plans for ground zero
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Hi Common Man! I am Hassan. I have been posting here for years, but I have been away for a spell! Now I am back - stronger, wiser, more humane, sensitive, popular, politically astute, impartial in settling conflicts, yes, better in bed, better read, more athletic, honed, lubed, wearing a leather thong.

I would like to see a photograph of President Bush naked, on all fours, looking over his shoulder.

How would you like to see President Bush?

How about: in a simple pair of white briefs. No goofy smile, not this time, maybe holding a carrot or something.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

Hi Common Man! I am Hassan. I have been posting here for years, but I have been away for a spell! Now I am back - stronger, wiser, more humane, sensitive, popular, politically astute, impartial in settling conflicts, yes, better in bed, better read, more athletic, honed, lubed, wearing a leather thong.

I would like to see a photograph of President Bush naked, on all fours, looking over his shoulder.

How about: in a simple pair of white briefs. No goofy smile, not this time, maybe holding a carrot or something.

You forgot to add that you are wearing a leather hood with a big ball gag.

Now back into the cage for you! Bad Hassan, Bad!

Nick
  • Reply 4 of 9
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    I, too, wish the US and more specifically Common Man moved on a bit already.

All these "spontaneous" bursts of patriotism are just not interesting to people who do not already share your nationality plus your viewpoint. My own country I happen to like, but when my countrymen take it upon themselves to show everyone else on the forum/chatroom/club/bar just *how* great our country is, I find that they usually make asses of themselves and indirectly of me as well. Truth does not need to be proclaimed loud and often.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:

Hi Common Man! I am Hassan. I have been posting here for years, but I have been away for a spell! Now I am back

That's a positive development.

Quote:

better in bed

Surely that's not possible!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

Wiser and stronger!

Ok, you're obviously not representing the "wiser" part, so how much do you bench press?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

It's wonderful to have a good laugh first thing in the morning!
  • Reply 8 of 9
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    Quote:

HiS is Mac the Knife!?

I should have known.