Kerry, Edwards and the Clintons.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

The Clintons still rule the Democratic party. That is well accepted. It is also well accepted that Hillary Clinton wants to run for President. She sat out 2004 as even a VP candidate because, although dishonest, the Clintons are smart and they know that the 2004 Democratic ticket is doomed to failure. If Hillary wanted to be on the ticket, she would be. Kerry would really have little so say about it. So what about Edwards? The Clintons put Edwards in as VP, as opposed to other possibilities, because Edwards could easily pose a political threat to Hillary in 2008. However, after he has run on a failed ticket in 2004, he will not be a very viable candidate in 2008. I bet that, behind closed doors, those Clintons are having a hoot at Edwards expense. The Clintons don?t care about the Democratic party or the country, the Clintons care about the Clintons.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 34
    audiopollutionaudiopollution Posts: 3,226member
    You're the Art Bell of AI. Please put your tin-foil hat back on.

Can someone get James Randi, please?
  • Reply 2 of 34
    kneelbeforezodkneelbeforezod Posts: 1,120member
    If the Clintons are so all-powerful, how come they let George W Bush into the Whitehouse?
  • Reply 4 of 34
    buckeyebuckeye Posts: 358member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

The Clintons still rule the Democratic party. That is well accepted. It is also well accepted that Hillary Clinton wants to run for President. She sat out 2004 as even a VP candidate because, although dishonest, the Clintons are smart and they know that the 2004 Democratic ticket is doomed to failure. If Hillary wanted to be on the ticket, she would be. Kerry would really have little so say about it. So what about Edwards? The Clintons put Edwards in as VP, as opposed to other possibilities, because Edwards could easily pose a political threat to Hillary in 2008. However, after he has run on a failed ticket in 2004, he will not be a very viable candidate in 2008. I bet that, behind closed doors, those Clintons are having a hoot at Edwards expense. The Clintons don?t care about the Democratic party or the country, the Clintons care about the Clintons.

Dur dur dur dur.......

What's with all the commie pinko political talk lately?

Aren't you kids just interested in boy bands and reality TV?

Thank God you can't vote.
  • Reply 5 of 34
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Does flame bait get threads locked?
  • Reply 6 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by kneelbeforezod

If the Clintons are so all-powerful, how come they let George W Bush into the Whitehouse?

not to lend credence to a dumb-ass thread, but if gore would have involved the clintons in his campaign, he'd of won.

or if he'd of won his own state.

my constant refrain = al gore what a colossal idiot.
  • Reply 7 of 34
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

I believe the phrase is......" What A Crock! "

• Reply 8 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by buckeye

Dur dur dur dur.......

• Reply 9 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by buckeye

Dur dur dur dur.......

yeah but he's old enough to drive, which is a scary thought.
  • Reply 10 of 34
    I wonder if this guy is for real.

He's so extreme and comes up with the strangest, most out there stuff he reminds me of MadToOl or Miss Tron of the AO page.
  • Reply 11 of 34
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

The Clintons don?t care about the Democratic party or the country, the Clintons care about the Clintons.

Yeah, Naples told me all about how they are serial killers, too.
  • Reply 12 of 34
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

Yeah, Naples told me all about how they are serial killers, too.

• Reply 13 of 34
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jimmac

I wonder if this guy is for real.

He's so extreme and comes up with the strangest, most out there stuff he reminds me of MadToOl or Miss Tron of the AO page.

da truf train is comin
  • Reply 14 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

da truf train is comin

For sure!
  • Reply 15 of 34
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    POpMEtTal!!!11

Like Xidius...
  • Reply 16 of 34
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member
    Who would have guessed that a Common Man thread would degenerate into an oldtimers troll reference contest?

68k can't wait to bury him in a 4000-word post that completely strips him of whatever manhood he thinks he has in 9th Grade.

Meanwhile, Miss Tron thinks he's.... like... probably a big dumb lug who's soooooo cute, so she's, like, intrigued or something

And of course-

tH3 tR00th Tra1N 1s R1gh7 0n trAck N h3Add3d 4 U
  • Reply 17 of 34
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I am not implying anything but...

Common vs Mad

Man vs Tool

isn´t it a bit of an coincidence that Common man regards himself as someone from the people, one among many, while a lot here regard him as stading outside that group, as someone mad.

And while he regard himself as a man, a normal person with his own integrity and selfmade opinion, others here regard him as a tool for the reps?

BTW I want those truth train style drawings back!
  • Reply 18 of 34
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    I like the part in his post where he reveals himself to be completely insane.
  • Reply 19 of 34
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    I'm expecting one of you guys to come out and just admit you were just having fun with us anyday now. Anyday now.

This one REALLY, REAAALLY cracked me up. Whoever you are, I thought it was comedic brilliance:
    Quote:

Common Man wrote"The left is putting words in my mouth again."

• Reply 20 of 34
    common mancommon man Posts: 522member
    I stand by my post. There is no way Ms Clinton would invlove herself in a the Democratic ticket in 2004 which is sure to be blown away by President Bush. The situation in 2008 will depend on how Iraq and the economy go during the second Bush term. If it goes as sell as many of us think, then the Democrats will still be in tuff shape in 2008. Look for Jeb Bush to make his move in 2008.