Blablabla

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Greetings!

The world can seem a very dark place at the moment.

BUT There is a light in this dark world. It is known as Jesus. I believe the light will deliver us from darkness.

If our leaders decide to invade Iran, it is because they have seen and acknowledged the light. The light from which everything was created, is beautiful and grows. Do not be blind to the light.

Pray for enlightenment

MarcUK

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anna Mated

Greetings!

The world can seem a very dark place at the moment.

BUT There is a light in this dark world. It is known as Jesus. I believe the light will deliver us from darkness.

If our leaders decide to invade Iran, it is because they have seen and acknowledged the light. The light from which everything was created, is beautiful and grows. Do not be blind to the light.

Pray for enlightenment

MarcUK

Was that meant to be ironic or do you mean what you say?

That's exactly the excuse Shrub uses to explain his politics.

I haven't seen the light, therefore I believe in hard facts. And it's very difficult to prove that leaders got enlighted.

In my opinion, this light known as Jesus (or the people using it for their politics) is responsible for a lot of the darkness of this world.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    anna matedanna mated Posts: 113member
    Quote:

Originally posted by durin oakenskin

Was that meant to be ironic or do you mean what you say?

That's exactly the excuse Shrub uses to explain his politics.

I haven't seen the light, therefore I believe in hard facts. And it's very difficult to prove that leaders got enlighted.

In my opinion, this light known as Jesus (or the people using it for their politics) is responsible for a lot of the darkness of this world.

Greetings!

Everyone has experienced Jesus, to deny it is as unfactual as denying the sun will rise in the morning. But not everyone who has experienced Jesus will acknowledge the light.

But it is true, that some will use the light as justification for darkness. Darkness as dark as the middle of night.

I pray the light comes to you quickly and brightens your day.

Marc
  • Reply 3 of 12
    Quote:

Greetings!

But it is true, that some will use the light as justification for darkness. Darkness as dark as the middle of night.

Marc

Marc, Thank you, I appreciate it.

What concerns me the most is that each side claims to fight a holy war against evil. This was that way in almost every conflict since the invention of war.

that's what makes me sad.

All the best,

michael
  • Reply 4 of 12
    steve666steve666 Posts: 2,600member
    Quote:

Greetings!

Everyone has experienced Jesus, to deny it is as unfactual as denying the sun will rise in the morning. But not everyone who has experienced Jesus will acknowledge the light.

Marc

Oh brother
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by durin oakenskin

Marc, Thank you, I appreciate it.

What concerns me the most is that each side claims to fight a holy war against evil. This was that way in almost every conflict since the invention of war.

that's what makes me sad.

All the best,

michael

Greetings!

It is sad, but if you see the light in the morning, rejoice in the fact that it shines on you

Marc
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by steve666

Oh brother

Greetings!

Yes, we could all be brothers under the same light

Marc
  • Reply 7 of 12
    steve666steve666 Posts: 2,600member
    Quote:

Greetings!

Yes, we could all be brothers under the same light

Marc

Looks like Bellevue let out a little early tonight
  • Reply 8 of 12
    Quote:

Genesis 24:2
  • Reply 9 of 12
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Nah, MarcUK is just being a drama queen attention whore because he got sent to time out.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Nah, MarcUK is just being a drama queen attention whore because he got sent to time out.

2 Chronicles 36:16

But they mocked God's messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

2 Chronicles 36:16

But they mocked God's messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.

Oh yes there is!
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by jimmac

Oh yes there is!

Genesis 3:23

So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of AppleOutsider to work the ground from which he had been taken.

Quote:

Originally posted by Buon Rotter

members have lost their sense of humor on certain subjects..............Until members can lighten up a little......take the fun out of the forum..........

Ok, no more, I promise

Marc