What???

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just want to respond to this thread.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...ntum+mechanics

SORRY it took so long. There was a lot of research to do to come to a defensible answer.

UNFORTUNATELY due to Fellowships lack of INTEGRITY, you'll notice that the second post of the thread is no longer his mindless outburst, BUT my response to him, which he has somewhen DELETED? WHY?

Notice in my fourth post to that thread, that I have quoted another of Fellowships little outbursts, which again he has deleted. WHY?

AM I THE ONLY one, who remembers Fellowship Chuch iBook's original posts to this board? Some may recall that he spent WEEKS and WEEKS posting his divine personal authoretic opinion on creation while trying to make a mockery out of science. WHY DON'T THESE THREADS EXIST ANY MORE DALE? Am I not allowed to adress Fellowship because he is now reverred as a 'nice guy' Im still waiting for Fellowships answer to how much his Church Cost (hey BR!), and why he went to Prison, IF his LORD is willing

YES ITS TAKEN ME 3 YEARS OF RESEARCH. I now have the answers, not only to Fellowships original deceitful creationist claims, but a pretty strong case to present to Fellowship that the whole of Christianity is Invalid.

Fellowship asked me to read a book, again that thread appears to be deleted. I bought and read the damn thing and many many others. I have answers for him now, that because I've spent 3 years of my life researching because of Fellowships insistance that Creationism deserves fair equal time, that I want to discuss with him after he has read the book I present to him. ISN'T that FAIR and DECENT?

AND, If you want to know why I now believe in Jesus, It's because I have seen enough Proofs that the Jesus MYTH, was wholesale taken from the Egyptian GOD OSARIS/HORUS who represented the "SUN". ITS HARD TO DENY THE SUN EXISTS.

For all the pisstaking Ive done in the other thread, Ive been very careful to relate my belief that Jesus and the sun are one and the same.

If I am so in violation of Guidelines worthy of another ban. Please PM me mods, and I will not post anymore under AnnaMated until my ban on MarcUK is revoked. NOTE: I cant read MarcUK's PM and MarcUK email adresss is from an old ISP I dont subscribe to anymore, so all messages need to come through AnnaMated PM

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Dude.

It's not worth it.

You're right about the science, the religion and the philosophy.

But Fellows is a man I'll stick up for; since 2002 he's one of the few people on these boards that can demonstrate a positive change, learning and advancement. He's a man that has clearly learned about life. I don't share his beliefs, but he respects mine and I respect his. Don't guage him by things he said two years ago.

There's plenty of plums worthy of your scorn.

And I like you too, so chill, so you don't get an IP ban. Lie low man.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I think they're going to ban all IPs coming from the UK.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    anna matedanna mated Posts: 113member
    Harald, OK, this is my last post until MarcUK is reinstated. Mods how long?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    What Harald said.

You discovered the final, end of discussion, shut tight proff that christianity is fake and you use it to try to prove someone (who clearly isn´t interested in that discussion anymore) on a random internet board wrong? And you even do that in a very strange way that disrupts ongoing discussion here? If you are right that you have the final nail in the coffin of christianity don´t´you think your energy is better used somewhere else?
  • Reply 5 of 5
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Time to close this thread.