iTMS: we have a problem

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just got my new copy of popular science and was skimming through it when I noticed a section comparing legal online music options. iTMS got high marks. But they mentioned a russian music site allofmp3 I havent navigated the site much seeing that it is in russian, but they have many populr artisit. So why did I post a whole new thread about some obscure russian music site? Well acording to popular science the weak ruble translates into 5 cents for a song and less than a dollar for albums , USD that is. I have not confirmed this with my own observations, maybe someone who knows russian can probe the site and report on the music pricing. But if it is true the word might be starting to get out, and iTMS might be in very bit trouble1

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    Quote:

Originally posted by xterra48

I just got my new copy of popular science and was skimming through it when I noticed a section comparing legal online music options. iTMS got high marks. But they mentioned a russian music site allofmp3 I havent navigated the site much seeing that it is in russian, but they have many populr artisit. So why did I post a whole new thread about some obscure russian music site? Well acording to popular science the weak ruble translates into 5 cents for a song and less than a dollar for albums , USD that is. I have not confirmed this with my own observations, maybe someone who knows russian can probe the site and report on the music pricing. But if it is true the word might be starting to get out, and iTMS might be in very bit trouble1

I'm sure it's all legal too.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    I got an email saying I could purchase M$ Office for 50 bucks! Would I trust sending them money? Helllllllz no!