Should I buy the ipod mini now, or wait?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Are there any plans of a new ipod mini version, with better battery and such? I live in Sweden and mini´s are now shipping here, I mean, it´s been available for months in the us, what do you guys think I should do?

Thanks!

/Copse

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Copse

Are there any plans of a new ipod mini version, with better battery and such? I live in Sweden and mini´s are now shipping here, I mean, it´s been available for months in the us, what do you guys think I should do?

Thanks!

/Copse

buy now and dont listen to what anyone else might tell you.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I would agree that buying now would be the smart thing to do. I sometimes think I made a mistake in selling my mini and then buying the new 4G 20 GB iPod. Even though I couldnt fit my entire collection on the mini, the size is just so great.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Buy the mini! Those things are amazingly small and cool.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    For a difference of $50 you get a whopping 16 gigs more of space in a slightly larger package with a few more hours of battery. You decide. Is the color and small size difference that important? Besides they'll update them soon, it would look dumb not to.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

For a difference of $50 you get a whopping 16 gigs more of space in a slightly larger package with a few more hours of battery. You decide. Is the color and small size difference that important? Besides they'll update them soon, it would look dumb not to.

But they have only just come out in Europe - surely people in Europe would be mighty pissed if Apple updated it anytime soon + there's a huge backlog of orders for the current model that needs filling in the US too isn't there? \