Only 3 Gmail winners?

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Are there really only three Gmail winners? I thought that we were going to see more! I, and probably many more people, were hoping to win a Gmail invite!

What has happened, anyone know?

Gerald

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    I stopped getting gmail invites.

Not sure if that's a trend or just me.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    jiminy c.jiminy c. Posts: 101member
    It said it was going to give out a handful of GMail invites. Really what happened? I, too, was hoping to get a GMail invite.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    I gave out about 20 in all. Apparently Google has stopped expanding their test base, as I've not gotten any more invitations for a while.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Don't know what happened - moving to Suggestions and hopefully Kasper will pick this up there.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I still haven't recd. any invites to give out...although I'm wondering if maybe I was too many degrees of separation from an original invite or something.

It could also be all the invites that were being sold on eBay stopped them from giving out more.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    If the eBay thing is true those fuckers need to get bitch-slapped by karma.

I hope all you g-mail invite sellers stub your toe really really hard; blood under the nail and everything.

I have only gotten one and I use it hardcore. I've got about 240 conversations and 3% of the space used. :-)
  • Reply 7 of 8
    pantherpanther Posts: 64member
    i've got 4 left to send. pm.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    jiminy c.jiminy c. Posts: 101member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Panther

i've got 4 left to send. pm.

Can I get one. I've already PMed you.

My email is [email protected].

Thanks.