FREE new rev iPod or Mini! NO JOKE 100% legit/legal=Everybody Wins

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi, I put a search in the Forum to see if this has come up yet and it hasn't. I recently came across a website that has partnerships with big companies such as AOL, and others, and is working together with them, and Apple, to bring you a free iPod!

All you have to do is sign up for one of the services and get 5 people to do the same. So you can see how this can be totally true. I have a friend who recieved a free NEW REV iPod and another who is currently getting hers shipped! This is no joke!

If you all would PLEASE use (my referral) this link:

[REMOVED BY JAMBO - NO SPAM PLEASE]

to sign up, I can show you how to complete a sign up WITHOUT purchasing a thing, WITHOUT even putting down a credit card! Just IM me at screen name "billgates" or e-mail me at [email protected] and I will help you out as best I can!

Again this is NO joke and it's 100% legit, EVERYBODY wins!

Companies get more than enough money out of the sign ups to be able to send you an iPod and still make profit. Take advantage of this great oppurtunity while you can!

Thank you, and enjoy your free iPod :]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    you will die a slow and painful death by chickens
  • Reply 2 of 11
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    We don't take well to spam. Could we please put something in the register thing to say no freeipods sites or face getting banned.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    voxappsvoxapps Posts: 236member
    For those not only born at night, but born *last* night...

From the freeiPods Privacy Policy:

"We may sell the personal information that you supply to us and we may work with other third party businesses to bring selected retail opportunities to our members via direct mail, email and telemarketing. These businesses may include providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation and email marketing."

(Translation: please sign up so we can spam you using every medium we can think of short of direct implants to your visual cortex.)

From freeiPods Terms & Conditions:

"FreeiPods.com makes every effort to deal with honest companies. However, it is not responsible for possible unwanted emails as a result of signing up for any of the affiliates on our website."

(Translation: you are going to get spammed and we don't really care. We are shocked -shocked!- that the companies we deal with might not be honest.)

Receipt of Product

"FreeiPods.com is a free service and does not guarantee receipt of any product regardless of offers completed or points accumulated.

FreeiPods.com will take measures to ensure that the user receives orders within a reasonable amount of time. However, FreeiPods.com does not make any guarantee on delivery time or availability of product."

(Translation: You might get an iPod. But maybe not. Or, you might get it sometime in the future. Or, it might not be available. That would be Too Bad. We would be very sorry. Maybe we could send you some herbal V1agra to make up for it.)
  • Reply 4 of 11
    d3ctd3ct Posts: 56member
    since some people like to try and mess things up i put the original post back up
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Note to admin:

Please lock this, and further more, if possible, delete it, I would hate to see this rubbish high in general discussions for the next 3-4 days...
  • Reply 6 of 11
    "i would hate to see..."

who cares what You would like or would not like? do u think ur some type of superior?

i KNOW someone who has SHOWN ME AN iPOD they recieved from this site! This is proof. its "rubbish" cuz YOU say so? why is Your statements of higher valor than anyone elses? get over yourself

ur just a rich boy who buys a bunch of apple gear cuz its the flashiest stuff and the newest stuff around, i have apple gear and i use it to death my whole life's work, all my passion, money, creativity and imagination, and love go into my Apple machine

some of us r not fortunate enough to have fat ass wallets like u and cant buy everything we please

let dreamers dream, its not hurting u, ur arrogant and literal attitude, however, hurts many
  • Reply 7 of 11
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Sccccccccaaaaaaaaaammmmmm.

Scam, scam, scam, scam, scam.

I can't believe anyone would fall for this. I've been to the site, I've read the fine print. It's a scam, where a few early folks *might* get iPods at some point, but only to fuel the hype.

Scam.

Did I mention it's a scam?

Oh, and D3ct... calm down. Take it for what it's worth when people are trying to save you grief from falling for a scam.

Sccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm mmmmmmmmm.....
  • Reply 8 of 11
    what am i losing by trying it out? my pride? heh =]
  • Reply 9 of 11
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Your email address, when it is bombarded with spam that you can't stop.

No one gets anything for nothing... that email address is important and valuable to many mass marketers.

Read the fine print on that site - they reserve the right to not credit you with points for *ANY* reason. Need 500 and have 499? They can keep you in limbo for the next 1000 legitimate points you earn.

But hey, it's your email address and online presence you're putting up at risk. Just do so with open eyes.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    1) Spamming

2) If it's too good to be true

3) Remember Apple Legal killed the freeimac.com thing in the past?
  • Reply 11 of 11
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Check the posting guidelines - no spam please.

Locked.