How can you buy all that ?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
How can you get all the cash to buy a super charged G5, a 17" Powerbook or a 40gigs iPod ?

Am I the only one who rush to save money ?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    o4blackwrxo4blackwrx Posts: 383member
    I agree, lots of money to be spent with not enough coming in. Just do my trick and have a company buy you a PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0Ghz that way you aren't out any money and you get a FREE PowerMac G5, and if they ask the cause say you're needy Worked for me
  • Reply 2 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by O4BlackWRX

I agree, lots of money to be spent with not enough coming in. Just do my trick and have a company buy you a PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0Ghz that way you aren't out any money and you get a FREE PowerMac G5, and if they ask the cause say you're needy Worked for me

lol I doesn't work in a compagny now. I'm a poor (that's the word that describe me the best) student...

I want a Powerbook 17" !! Just want to flush my P3 and run on panther !!!

Anyway ! You, bureaucratic guys, you have some compagnies to back you up !
  • Reply 3 of 11
    I'm only 20 and I don't work for a company either just got some good connections I guess.... I only have an iMac G4, iBook G3, and PowerMac G5 sitting in my room with a soon to be here IBM Thinkpad unfortunately .....stupid college and Windows....
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by O4BlackWRX

I'm only 20 and I don't work for a company either just got some good connections I guess.... I only have an iMac G4, iBook G3, and PowerMac G5 sitting in my room with a soon to be here IBM Thinkpad unfortunately .....stupid college and Windows....

And does these contacts give you all these free ? Or with a 50% rebate ?
  • Reply 5 of 11
    I bought the G4 and waited a month for it when it came out 2 years ago, they completely gave me the PowerMac G5 and an 17" Apple CRT Display that is clear on the side, not sure what to call it. Just lucky I guess Now if I could only part with the iMac and iBook and get a PowerBook
  • Reply 6 of 11
    jmoneyjmoney Posts: 133member
    LOL, I know what you're saying bro.. I'm scrimping and saving, I really want a G5 Dual 2.5.. Something about that liquid cooling..

Who knows, just a matter of time.. saving, saving, and saving..
  • Reply 7 of 11
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nic Leblond

lol I doesn't work in a compagny now. I'm a poor (that's the word that describe me the best) student...

I want a Powerbook 17" !! Just want to flush my P3 and run on panther !!!

Anyway ! You, bureaucratic guys, you have some compagnies to back you up !

Agreed-same position - saveing up for a power mac - are there any computer upgrade scholerships out there? I didn't see it listed on the FAFSA papers.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

Agreed-same position - saveing up for a power mac - are there any computer upgrade scholerships out there? I didn't see it listed on the FAFSA papers.

Hahaha, I wish man.. I'm just hoping to get my free ipod. I know they say nothing in life is free, but I'm really hoping.. Just four more months and I'm getting that G5!!
  • Reply 9 of 11
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JMoney

Hahaha, I wish man.. I'm just hoping to get my free ipod. I know they say nothing in life is free, but I'm really hoping.. Just four more months and I'm getting that G5!!

Congrats! Depending on how things go I am looking at late november/december - If things dont fall into place, it will most likely be a spring break roadtrip to the apple store...wow, I am a pathetic little geek...
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Hahaha, I'm being hopelessly optimistic though.. Chances are I won't be getting a new machine until they introduce newer machines.. Then there's more waiting (and listening to whining) and the whole thing just keeps on spinning!
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Cool ! I'm not the only one saving money on this earth !

Good luck guys, I'm sure we'll have our Apple masterpiece !