Official Member Title Request Thread

Comments

• Reply 121 of 333
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Amorph

Ask, and it shall be given you.

That's what I call customer service. Thanks!
  • Reply 122 of 333
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    ad lib

(would be nice)

Edit: huhu?
  • Reply 123 of 333
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Hulking Member, please.

People seem to think Moderator Emeritus is greek for Moderator Extreme or something.

Emeritus is too subtle, at least for the people still bugging me.

Thanks!
  • Reply 124 of 333
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member

Done.
  • Reply 125 of 333
    rolandgrolandg Posts: 632member
    Hi there,

can you make me "Official thread killer" because every post and every thread I post seems to be ignored, every thread I reply to usually dies thereafter ;-(
  • Reply 126 of 333
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by RolandG

can you make me "Official thread killer" because every post and every thread I post seems to be ignored, every thread I reply to usually dies thereafter ;-(

Like this thread?

Tut mir echt leid.

Escher
  • Reply 127 of 333
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    Can I have "R.I.P" please(of course without the quotes).
  • Reply 128 of 333
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member
    Damn, I'm 20 posts over the required quota - haven't been paying attention to the 'ol post count lately.

How about

Fishhead For Life

please and thanks
  • Reply 129 of 333
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    Isn't it great. You don't even have to post now to increase your post count!!

And for those wondering why their requests are not being honoured I think 1000 posts is the prerequisite for a custom title.
  • Reply 130 of 333
    Quote:

Originally posted by quagmire

Can I have "R.I.P" please(of course without the quotes).

In about 539 posts.
  • Reply 131 of 333
    Quote:

Originally posted by FormerLurker

Damn, I'm 20 posts over the required quota - haven't been paying attention to the 'ol post count lately.

How about

Fishhead For Life

please and thanks

You're welcome.
  • Reply 132 of 333
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    I'd like to *finally* change mine to:

Damned

No sense in pretending anymore...I'm totally fucked.

TIA
  • Reply 133 of 333
    Changed.

I'll put in a good word with the Big Guy Upstairs, though, and hope that things get better for you.
  • Reply 134 of 333
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Cheers, James.

Thanks for the thought as well. I wouldn't put yourself out too far, though. Yahweh and I have an *understanding*. He doesn't agree with me and I don't agree with him. Still, we both respect each other and our respective opinions (don't be scared by all of that 'I am a vengeful God and/or bow down before me above all others' voodoo, he's a big softy as far as I can tell...maybe it's his age showing ).

Regardless. I've no place here and no place there, hence the title.

Thanks for your understanding.

And thanks especially for letting bygones be just that.
  • Reply 135 of 333
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
    Kickaha and Amorph couldn't moderate themselves out of a paper bag. Abdicate responsibility and succumb to idiocy. Two years of letting a member make personal attacks against others, then stepping aside when someone won't put up with it. Not only that but go ahead and shut down my posting priviledges but not the one making the attacks. Not even the common decency to abide by their warning (afer three days of absorbing personal attacks with no mods in sight), just shut my posting down and then say it might happen later if a certian line is crossed. Bullshit flag is flying, I won't abide by lying and coddling of liars who go off-site, create accounts differing in a single letter from my handle with the express purpose to decieve and then claim here that I did it. Everyone be warned, kim kap sol is a lying, deceitful poster.

Now I guess they should have banned me rather than just shut off posting priviledges, because kickaha and Amorph definitely aren't going to like being called to task when they thought they had it all ignored *cough* *cough* I mean under control. Just a couple o' tools.

Don't worry, as soon as my work resetting my posts is done I'll disappear forever.

• Reply 136 of 333
    If people are confused by my title, the admins can feel free to change it to "member" or somesuch. I'm not particularly tied to any title, though the one before the mod experience was, "house broken" and it seemed appropriate, more or less.
  • Reply 137 of 333
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Hello all.

I just sold my car, which means that I am not a Wankel Wanker, for at least the time being. (I think it will be a few years). I'd like to change the title to "That Guy."

Cheers.
  • Reply 138 of 333
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Is there any way to control this option from the user control panel?
  • Reply 139 of 333
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

Is there any way to control this option from the user control panel?

Yes it's possible, we did it in the past, but there was some abuse with this, so we choose to restrict it.
  • Reply 140 of 333
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Could my member title be changed to "Make Poverty History". Thank you very much.