OMG Where did AI go?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What happen with the whole appleinsider.com vs. appleinsider.org. I try and go to .org and its nolonger available. Where is brad and some of the big mods...

KASPER what the hell is going on here?!?!?!?!?!

Are you or anyone ever going to shed any light on this or try and control what we choose to think or feel...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Yeah, your thoughts and feelings are being controlled. Some former AI people created a new site, now called applenova, but they're having some DNS problems. It's all a big conspiracy!
  • Reply 2 of 11
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Everything here is just peachy. Kasper doesn't control what's going on over there or aynwhere else so the rant is totally misdirected and paranoid. Write Brad or Jack if you want to know what's up with their site.

Oh, and try ThinkSecret's forums if you need a fix.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    No, the only person in charge of what you think and feel round here is me. And sometimes ColanderOfDeath.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    I'm in charge while Hassan mourns over poontang lost since he invested his heart and soul and penis in some American wench. I told him, anyone connected to Hartford was bound to be bad news, but no, does he listen to me? Of course not. Instead he sticks with this Connecticut chick even though he gets to ride her about as often as he gets to ride his bicycle since it was stolen. Stolen for the second time that is.

Therefore, I think that you should feel sorry for Hassan.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Your memory is... amazing.

But you can fuck off.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    CoD is right, Conn chicks are bad news...
  • Reply 7 of 11
    It's not appleinsider.org anymore. It's www.applenova.com
  • Reply 8 of 11
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

But you can fuck off.

JesusGod, I think I've burst something important...
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Quote:

But you can fuck off.

Tell me, was it the reference to the bike or the girl that was too much? Don't worry, time heals all wound eventually.

How un-British of you though to be so blunt. What would the queen say if she heard you talk like that?

Apparently Hassan's nerves are a little raw, which is understandable, so I'll try to avoid telling anyone on the site what to think or feel for a while. Apparently Hassan will be in charge for the foreseeable future.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Tell me, was it the reference to the bike or the girl that was too much? Don't worry, time heals all wound eventually.

How un-British of you though to be so blunt. What would the queen say if she heard you talk like that?

Apparently Hassan's nerves are a little raw, which is understandable, so I'll try to avoid telling anyone on the site what to think or feel for a while. Apparently Hassan will be in charge for the foreseeable future.

NOOOOOOOO! Colander don't go! The Queen can fuck off too! I was only kidding. I sent you a birthday message, remember? Remember the good times? You can slag off my ex-girlfriend from CT until you're blue in the face, be my guest. I should have listened!

(Incidentally your pictures are very nice.)
  • Reply 11 of 11
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member