Calendar software that prints WYSIWYG blanks

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've got iCal and Entourage on my iMac, but neither of these programs allows me to print blank weekly calendar pages that I can fill in myself and then stick up on a big bulletin board. Entourage is especially infuriating in this respect. What programs are out there that can do this? It would be nice to print blank pages for weekly listings that allow me to customize what I'm printing. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    dave k.dave k. Posts: 1,306member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chris Fitzgerald

I've got iCal and Entourage on my iMac, but neither of these programs allows me to print blank weekly calendar pages that I can fill in myself and then stick up on a big bulletin board. Entourage is especially infuriating in this respect. What programs are out there that can do this? It would be nice to print blank pages for weekly listings that allow me to customize what I'm printing. Thanks in advance!

What exactly are you trying to do? Both Entourage and iCal seem to do what you are looking for. Can you clarify?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chris Fitzgerald

I'm with Dave K. on this one. Both iCal and Entourage do exactly what you say you want.