New articles filed in their respective forums!

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Folks, we are dissolving the News Comments forum. All new articles are being filed in their respective forums (Future Hardware, Software, Etc). All threads in this forum will be filed soon. Please check the main page for updates, or view the other forums.

Kasper

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    fahlmanfahlman Posts: 740member
    I suggested this a year ago. Glad to see it finally happening. Much cleaner approach.

If anyone is gonna click the link, it's 'bout 10 posts from the top. Anyone wanna give a guy a hint on how to get the id# of a post?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Smart move, Kasper. Makes so much more sense. Glad to see you and the mods are cleaning and streamlining things.

Escher
  • Reply 3 of 7
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    Quote:

Originally posted by fahlman

I suggested this a year ago. Glad to see it finally happening. Much cleaner approach.

If anyone is gonna click the link, it's 'bout 10 posts from the top. Anyone wanna give a guy a hint on how to get the id# of a post?

Yeah -- hover your mouse over the "edit" link of the post and look at the URL. It includes post #.

Best,

Kasper
  • Reply 4 of 7
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Threads have now been moved.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Good idea.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    idunnoidunno Posts: 645member
    hate to go against the majority.... but I liked the News Forum.

iDunno
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kasper

Yeah -- hover your mouse over the "edit" link of the post and look at the URL. It includes post #.

Best,

Kasper

I must be an idiot, 'cause I can't get it to work. Here's what I'm trying, surrounded by url tags obviously.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=457574