Treo 650 leaked pics

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
http://shelly.metachar.net/~codice/treopics/

It has Bluetooth, removable battery and a cool backlit keyboard.

Also an image from a leaked PPT slide:

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    I want it.

Been waiting for 320x320 at 16bit color.

No Sprint though...I can't stand'em
  • Reply 2 of 6
    rongoldrongold Posts: 302member
    Can you give Mike Evans (WeeBitObsessed on TreoCentral) credit for these photos somewhere.

Thanks.

Hmurchiso:

Actually the Treo family is the only smart phone that has EVER been available on ALL networks (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, Cingular, T-Mobile, Rogers, Orange...), so you will be able to get one soon.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rongold

Can you give Mike Evans (WeeBitObsessed on TreoCentral) credit for these photos somewhere.

Sure, whatever. Like I have time to figure out where mirrored pictures originated from.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    jbljbl Posts: 555member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rongold

Thanks.

Hmurchiso:

Actually the Treo family is the only smart phone that has EVER been available on ALL networks (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, Cingular, T-Mobile, Rogers, Orange...), so you will be able to get one soon.

Of course the 600 didn't come to Verizon until they were about to come out with the 650. I bet that this won't be available on Verizon until next summer.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JBL

Of course the 600 didn't come to Verizon until they were about to come out with the 650. I bet that this won't be available on Verizon until next summer.

Until recently it was rumored that Verizon was waiting for the next Treo before carrying it. Maybe they will pick this one up pretty fast.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    The Treo Ace (aka Treo 650) looks like a vast improvement over the Treo 600, which is already fabulous. For me personally, both the 320x320 screen and the Bluetooth would come in very handy.

But I have a dilemma. I'm on T-Mobile, which just started selling the Treo 600 in its stores. On one hand, I want a Palm smartphone right now. On the other hand, I really want the hi-res screen and BT. What am I supposed to do? I can only shell out $500 for a phone once. \

Escher