Mini Availability

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Things must be clearing up - though there's a long wait at the Apple store, online or in person, Circuit City ships them immediately, no wait - I had a friend try, he got it within a few days.

Good sign, I suppose, unless it means demand is down.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    i ordered one days ago, direct from Apple, it wont ship til an ETA of September 28th.

Demans is still high apparently.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Might want to cancel and ship from circuit city instead, then.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Malokata

Best Buy, with regrets, has them in stock also.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Oh, actually, one caveat, it appears they're out of pink.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    There were plenty of iPod minis available at the San Francisco Apple Store as of Thursday night. Just call ahead wherever you decide to buy from...
  • Reply 6 of 8
    I received an email from MacMall stating they were "in stock".
  • Reply 7 of 8
    I just got back from Chicago (downtown) and I bought a green one. One of my friends bought a blue and they had tons of every color available (although they were flying off of the shelves).

They had someone behind the desk unloading them as cashiers were selling them- it was fricken nutz there.

I went into the store several times and every time it was packed. Something that I found odd was they were open waaaaaay past their store hours on the window (they said they were open until 9, but we went into the store at 10:30pm and didn't leave until 11). Its a really cool atmosphere to be in with the little internet cafe and stuff upstairs...
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Malokata

Education discounts make it hard to go anywhere other than Apple.