New Version of iLife soon?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
So I am back home visiting my mother, and she was complaining about the speed of iPhoto 2.0, so I said we should go pick up the new version of iLife as the new version of iPhoto is much faster. Their are 2 stores with Macintosh Software where she lives. The first said that they had given up on the last version, and were expecting the new one soon. The second had 1 left of the latest version, but it was on clearance. Has iLife been EOL'ed or are these stores just as stupid as they seemed to me?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by jonahlee

So I am back home visiting my mother, and she was complaining about the speed of iPhoto 2.0, so I said we should go pick up the new version of iLife as the new version of iPhoto is much faster. Their are 2 stores with Macintosh Software where she lives. The first said that they had given up on the last version, and were expecting the new one soon. The second had 1 left of the latest version, but it was on clearance. Has iLife been EOL'ed or are these stores just as stupid as they seemed to me?

theyre just stupid
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

theyre just stupid

That was pretty much what I thought, but was weirded out that both stores said the same thing. Nice to get a discount though!