Need topic ranking / recommendation system

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
You need a topic ranking / rating / recommendation system. It is a good way to show someone's agreement with a post.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by talksense101

You need a topic ranking / rating / recommendation system. It is a good way to show someone's agreement with a post.

May be.

The problem is that many people will only rate at the light of his personal feelings about a particular poster.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by talksense101

I promise if this happens, I will go completely feral. I will make Neo look like a model member. I will give new meaning to the word whiner.

And damn the consequences.

I'm not interested in whether I agree with someone's post or whether someone agrees with mine. I'm interested in posts that are well-argued, intelligent, witty, entertaining, challenging, surprising, informative - whether I agree with them or not.

In the words of Groucho Marx:

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

I promise if this happens, I will go completely feral. I will make Neo look like a model member. I will give new meaning to the word whiner.

And damn the consequences.

I'm not interested in whether I agree with someone's post or whether someone agrees with mine. I'm interested in posts that are well-argued, intelligent, witty, entertaining, challenging, surprising, informative - whether I agree with them or not.

In the words of Groucho Marx:

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."

InactionMan approves of this post! You have gained one reputation point!

You are a good egg.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by InactionMan

InactionMan approves of this post! You have gained one reputation point!

You are a good egg.

Let's see what Little Jacky Boy and Space Cadet Brad think shall we?

Yes let's!

I guess the worms turned huh? I believe that's a right back at ya, InactionMan.