It came to me in a dream...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
last night i had this crazy dream that i went to the apple store and there were new iBooks, which is unlikely since i check the website everyday like every other mac geek. i dunno how my sleepy mind though of this but the iBook had the iPod inbedded into the computer and replaced the mouse. so it charged the iPod and the pod could be used as the mouse... strange perhaps... but i would like to see it. there was also this strange thing on the side... like an iPod that was completey screen and had a color lcd... anywayz, was bored and wanted to post this wacky dream.

look for 3 inch iBooks with inbedded ipods and color video iPods this winter...lol... oh yea... and maybe theyll run Wendouzzzzzz....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by ineedag5pbnow

last night i had this crazy dream that i went to the apple store and there were new iBooks, which is unlikely since i check the website everyday like every other mac geek. i dunno how my sleepy mind though of this but the iBook had the iPod inbedded into the computer and replaced the mouse. so it charged the iPod and the pod could be used as the mouse... strange perhaps... but i would like to see it. there was also this strange thing on the side... like an iPod that was completey screen and had a color lcd... anywayz, was bored and wanted to post this wacky dream.

look for 3 inch iBooks with inbedded ipods and color video iPods this winter...lol... oh yea... and maybe theyll run Wendouzzzzzz....

man, you need to get out more..
  • Reply 2 of 11
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nooon

man, you need to get out more..

meet some girls...

(or boys, if you prevere that)
  • Reply 3 of 11
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by gar

meet some girls...

(or boys, if you prevere that)

But FTLOG PLEASE TAKE A SHOWER FIRST...and shaveing is also good...
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by ineedag5pbnow

Thats cool...although I am having trouble picturing this.

I had a dream about a new ipod a couple months back. It was white and all but it was more like the ipod mini size, only a bit bigger. It had a color screen and the screen came down more and the click wheel was reduced and kinda flattened(like a bit of an oval shape) then there was this 4 way navigation button on the left side that had arrows on it that lit up a really bright blue...it was cool...although I dunno what the navigation things were for.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    i had a dream about a sweater that made me fly everytime i put it on.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    THis really doesnt belong in future hardware...
  • Reply 7 of 11
    I had this dream once that I was typing a message at appleinsider on an iBook. Oh wait maybe I just need more coffee!
  • Reply 8 of 11
    I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

MLK
  • Reply 9 of 11
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Quote:

Originally posted by freakyfreak

Thats cool...although I am having trouble picturing this.

I had a dream about a new ipod a couple months back. It was white and all but it was more like the ipod mini size, only a bit bigger. It had a color screen and the screen came down more and the click wheel was reduced and kinda flattened(like a bit of an oval shape) then there was this 4 way navigation button on the left side that had arrows on it that lit up a really bright blue...it was cool...although I dunno what the navigation things were for.

hmm... I don't want four buttons on my color-ipod... why?
  • Reply 10 of 11
    rhumgodrhumgod Posts: 1,289member
    LTE!

Lamest Thread Ever.

Well, either this or one of the ones started by Nr9.

But, I must add, IBL....
  • Reply 11 of 11
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    From the posting guidelines (Future hardware section) :

Quote:

Threads consisting of unsubstantiated individual predictions about upcoming hardware are not allowed. Threads that are blatant trolls, offer no content, or are redundant will be locked at the moderators' discretion.

What is more unsubstantiated individual prediction than a dream ?